LC please, Metallic Retro 5's

Authentic.  Have fun wearing them.  I was wondering if the toe-box creases can be fixed. 

Personally I'd like to see better pix here..Am I seeing WPs on those toeboxs? Snap a few good shots in daylight so we can actually see details and tooling in the shoes...Heel shots with both shoes together, well lit side shot, good tongues shot, an clear 23 shot.I agree they do look ok, however a few things have caught my attention..

Personally I'd like to see better pix here..Am I seeing WPs on those toeboxs? Snap a few good shots in daylight so we can actually see details and tooling in the shoes...Heel shots with both shoes together, well lit side shot, good tongues shot, an clear 23 shot.I agree they do look ok, however a few things have caught my attention..
I haven't purchased them, but found them online. I can request those shots you listed though. Thank you for taking the time to point out some stuff to look for. Are there suppose to be WP's on the toe boxes? I'm new to the 5's, so I don't fully know what to look for.

I haven't purchased them, but found them online. I can request those shots you listed though. Thank you for taking the time to point out some stuff to look for. Are there suppose to be WP's on the toe boxes? I'm new to the 5's, so I don't fully know what to look for.
on most all models prior to 07'-08' WPs WILL be visible.. After then they shouldn't be there..Sometimes on certain models it's hit or miss.

For instance.. Legit 06' Fire Red 5s will have WPs...Legit 13' Fire Red 5s should not.

armen, those arent in my possession. the pix i posted accompanied the ad i found them on.

Legit Check on this pack whats up with the tag never seen the SS Stamp

Last edited:
That is a Sales Sample tag.. I'd get cleaner pix of both pairs size tags to be sure..Also don't spam the board man..Use your head and just be patient. Posting the same post 15 times over in everyone else's threads only confuses things..

Back
Top Bottom