LeBron James' Life Is Apparently A Hip-Hop Video Mixed With Your Wildest Dreams

I think the imaginary hoops thing is funny. It's Vegas, I'm sure they were out there having a ball.

Just entertainment to me. Almost like if you walking and you see a dude gliding/moonwalking through and it's like "What in the world? hold up, that's Usher". The reactions from people had to have been hilarious.

I think the imaginary hoops thing is funny. It's Vegas, I'm sure they were out there having a ball.

Just entertainment to me. Almost like if you walking and you see a dude gliding/moonwalking through and it's like "What in the world? hold up, that's Usher". The reactions from people had to have been hilarious.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Lol lebrons corny

that damn LJ chain is corny other than that everything sounds standard....miuns hving practice while walking to the club
Of course a NY fan says LeBron is corny. He's just doing him. And BTW the LJ isn't a chain. It's a cake topping as you can make out in the second picture.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Lol lebrons corny

that damn LJ chain is corny other than that everything sounds standard....miuns hving practice while walking to the club
Of course a NY fan says LeBron is corny. He's just doing him. And BTW the LJ isn't a chain. It's a cake topping as you can make out in the second picture.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i just want to know why it got taken down
Arash Markazi's ESPN.com story on LeBron James will not be postedagain. Here are comments from Markazi & ESPN.com's Rob King. King:“ESPN.com will not be posting the story in any form. We looked into thesituation thoroughly and found that Arash did not properly identifyhimself as a reporter or clearly state his intentions to write a story.As a result, we are not comfortable with the content, even in an editedversion, because of the manner in which the story was reported. We’vebeen discussing the situation with Arash and he completely understands.To be clear, the decisions to pull the prematurely published story andthen not to run it were made completely by ESPN editorial staff withoutinfluence from any outside party.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i just want to know why it got taken down
Arash Markazi's ESPN.com story on LeBron James will not be postedagain. Here are comments from Markazi & ESPN.com's Rob King. King:“ESPN.com will not be posting the story in any form. We looked into thesituation thoroughly and found that Arash did not properly identifyhimself as a reporter or clearly state his intentions to write a story.As a result, we are not comfortable with the content, even in an editedversion, because of the manner in which the story was reported. We’vebeen discussing the situation with Arash and he completely understands.To be clear, the decisions to pull the prematurely published story andthen not to run it were made completely by ESPN editorial staff withoutinfluence from any outside party.

arashmarkazi.jpg

Originally Posted by jthagreat

a basketball is 8lbs? i dont believe that.
The National Basketball Association (NBA) allows only one official ball: The ball must be the official NBA game ball manufactured by Spalding. The ball is orange in colour, 29.5 inches in circumference and weighs 22 ounces (size 7). It must also be inflated to between 7.5 and 8.5 pounds per square inch. 

My bad, got my numbers mixed up

Originally Posted by jthagreat

a basketball is 8lbs? i dont believe that.
The National Basketball Association (NBA) allows only one official ball: The ball must be the official NBA game ball manufactured by Spalding. The ball is orange in colour, 29.5 inches in circumference and weighs 22 ounces (size 7). It must also be inflated to between 7.5 and 8.5 pounds per square inch. 

My bad, got my numbers mixed up

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

To many dudes jumping to his defense.

Big Gulps.
Some people look up to Lebron. You know, an actual human who we can see with our own eyes and such
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

To many dudes jumping to his defense.

Big Gulps.
Some people look up to Lebron. You know, an actual human who we can see with our own eyes and such
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom