Legit Check: Dunk Low SB Denim 2002

Below is a pic of the inside tag (not sure what happened - I included it in the original post). I can post additional pictures if that helps. Just let me know. Feel free to PM me also.

View media item 1079474

Last edited:
piston honda piston honda , thanks so much for chiming in. That is my understanding also, and a point that someone else brought up. I don't have any SBs from 2002, but my Pro B and early SBs all have the date touching the barcode. I'm not certain if there are other discernable differences that would confirm these to be fakes or authentic. Unfortunately, I have not heard from anyone else and don't feel confident one way or the other.

Still, I appreciate the help!

Not much to go on from the pics you posted, but I'm told the inside shoe tag is supposed to be the best way to determine authenticity on SBs. Maybe you can ask the seller for pics of the Nike logo on the heel and bottom of the shoe to further confirm your suspicion. 

I still think they're fake though.

Greetings,

I need a little help here. My gut says they are fake, but I need a second/expert opinion. Thanks in advance for your time.
Below is a pic of the inside tag (not sure what happened - I included it in the original post). I can post additional pictures if that helps. Just let me know. Feel free to PM me also.
These two photos lead me to believe they're fake. I don't know a whole lot about earlier SB's but that tag looks way too shiny and perfect to be 12 years old and the shoes just look awkward. Generally, if I get that feeling, I back away quickly.

ALSO, I know a lot of earlier SB's should have that U or V shape to the tongue. If the top is flat/straight, run away.

Last edited:
These r 100% fake look at the box and the inside tag is completley off dont even bother 100% fake

Word. This is exactly what I needed. danvsman danvsman , I appreciate you elaborating on your opinion. krayzsb krayzsb , I also appreciate your candor and definitive/highly confident answer. Thanks also to civickid96 civickid96 for solidifying it. Reps given to all.

These aren't even my size and was really helping out a friend. Now I gotta tell her the bad news ... :frown:

Thanks again for all the help, everyone!

Last edited:
Word. This is exactly what I needed. @DanVSMan, I appreciate you elaborating on your opinion. @Krayzsb, I also appreciate your candor and definitive/highly confident answer. Thanks also to @civickid96 for solidifying it. Reps given to all.

These aren't even my size and was really helping out a friend. Now I gotta tell her the bad news ...
frown.gif

Thanks again for all the help, everyone!
No worries. Always glad to help. My knowledge on these is very limited, but one good thing about SB legit checks is that some things apply to MANY other pairs (for example barcode touching the date, or the Q in fabrique, etc) 

Back
Top Bottom