Legit Check for Air Jordan 1 Bred

I'm pretty sure they are real. I have these. They look straight.
The R looks slightly off, the underside of the box lid doesn't have any red letters and there isnt a rrp price tag on the box. I may just be paranoid though. Any opinions on those?

Box is fake too, that's the same box I had that I returned to the seller (R is pointed, rather than rounded)

One of the first things I spotted on these was the box.. It is completely wrong. The major thing I found wrong with it is the materiall it's made of. If you look closely, you can see that the box on these is made of corrugated cardboard(like a shipping box) when a legit '13 bred 1 boxes are supposed to be made of a smooth, poster board like material. The second problem is the R on the lid.. On this pair, it has sharp edges, but a legit box is supposed to have rounded edges. Here's a pic of my box
View media item 1141593The next obvious mistake is the wings logo on the side. On this pair it is pointing in between the lace holes. If you look at the pic I attached, you will see that it's supposed to be pointing upwards(toward the top lace hole).
View media item 1141599The next thing I noticed is the collars. On the OPs fake pair the ankle area is very fat and puffy. On my legit pair, you can see that it is thin and sleek. (All of the 2013 1s are like this).
View media item 1141601The next thing that makes these fake is the perforations on the toebox. On the fake pair posted above, the perforations are very small and are spaced wrong. On a legit pair the perforations will be bigger and evenly spaced
View media item 1141604One of the harder things to spot is the sizing tag. If you look closely at the fake pair and compare it to mine, you'll notice that the borders are completely different. That's a common mistake.
View media item 1141605Their are many other flaws with these. The color of the leather is too dark. It almost looks maroon. The detailing on the sole is completely wrong. On the fake pair it look like little dots, while On a legit pair it will be little triangles and diamonds. (Here's a pic explaining what I mean)
View media item 1141607
These are just the obvious things that I could see from these pics. If I had them in hand, I could probably find a lot more problems.

I hope this helps

Ok...now thats how you do it. Every Jordan shoe with a "Legit Check" post should be broke down like this...every detail showing whats wrong with the shoe. Im tired of seeing ppl just saying "Fake" or co-signing with the guy before him. Explain why the shoe is "fake". Now other with the same question can look at this thread

Ok...now thats how you do it. Every Jordan shoe with a "Legit Check" post should be broke down like this...every detail showing whats wrong with the shoe. Im tired of seeing ppl just saying "Fake" or co-signing with the guy before him. Explain why the shoe is "fake". Now other with the same question can look at this thread
I feel you, it just gets tiring to type out a long, in-detail response like that to every L/C that's posted. Their are hundreds of pages of reading that can be done on NT. Most of the people that post shoes for legit checks could attain their answers on their own with some investigating. It's easier to say legit or fake an keep it movin.

If mods could make post-its or tag posts like this at the top of forum...that would make it easier for everyone. It probably over a 100+ posts of LC for Jordan 11s...which is rediculose!

A lot of these guys count on NT...when these guys now for sure they have fake shoes...this not only dropping knowledge on them, but it hurts the bootleggers business...which is a good thing!

878144a3_4.jpeg
7a7ad161_484127_423076907735887_901103863_n.jpeg
Need a legit check on these 2001 retro 1s

[ATTACHMENT=8094]IMG_2213.JPG (81k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=8092]IMG_2210.JPG (96k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=8091]IMG_2211.JPG (70k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=8093]IMG_2212.JPG (124k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]Need a legit check on these 2001 retro 1s
Those are legit

Back
Top Bottom