legit check JORDAN XI CONCORDS please help

sooooo, i traded the concords awhile back for my DS 5 laneys.

and too good to be true but i still grabbed it. i did not have any concords so why not and it was 

straight trade.

so i met up with the doode, im not gonna lie i checked. but not thoroughly!

i got home and noticed that the size sticker was put on the box "didnt really bother me"

i was focused more on the shoes itself.

anyways make long story short im kinda having second thoughts about the authenticity of my 

concords, is it FAKE or AAA GRADE or B GRADE.

i compared it with my friends concords and noticed that the 23 on mine is thinner than 

my friends "he got a thicker/normal like the others" {his was real he got a reciept to prove it} lol

but that also did not bother me because i was thinking mine was just a Q.C mistake.

i checked my C.F and its legit.

imma cut it short so i would not waste anybodys time

i posted the pictures of the shoes

be the judge

i posted maybe a little tooo much but better to have more than less

Yeah Def fakes man..Laneys for Concords, straight up? This didn't raise any alarms? Laneys are worth about retail and Concords pull $300+ usually..

They have all of the tells of fake Concords..23s are wrong, no yellowing from age, general shape, puffy collars, etc. Here is a good place to start..
http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide

Damn, thanks but the carbon fiber it what kind off made me think that they are real. Because back then fakes didn't have real carbon fiber.
The carbon fiber on my concords does not sound like plastic.
and reason why it's not yellowed like it supposed to ....I had them in a zip lock bag.

Damn, thanks but the carbon fiber it what kind off made me think that they are real. Because back then fakes didn't have real carbon fiber.
The carbon fiber on my concords does not sound like plastic.
and reason why it's not yellowed like it supposed to ....I had them in a zip lock bag.
CF is cheap now man it's not 95' anymore..Cell phone cases and everything else are made from it these days.. Fakes have had "real" CF for years now, as well as UPCs matching etc..The game has changed since these $80 fakes you speak of...Also Ziplocs, silica packs, bla, bla, bla, will NOT stop the yellowing..The reason these are not yellowed is bc they were not produced in 2011 alongside the legit pairs..Trust me man, these are no good.

Last edited:
Damn. I got hussled for the first time.
Blah!!!
Well look like I'll be wearing this for work. Just to get my money's worth.
I'll just get the OG instead.
Anybody selling their concords size 11 or 10.5?

Last edited:
Damn. I got hussled for the first time.
Blah!!!
Well look like I'll be wearing this for work. Just to get my money's worth.
I'll just get the OG instead.
Anybody selling their concords size 11 or 10.5?
Although they are fake they do still have some value..Sell them online AS REPLICAS..You should still be able to recoup $125-$150 maybe for them if you're lucky..Or use them as your beaters if you wish.

Also if you find a replacement..LC here before you pay.

Last edited:
hello, sneaker heads.

i posted a new thread about 

"jordan OG cool grey from the 00/01" and still waiting for the moderator to okay it. but i just want to ask now i will post the link once its been okayd

im just posting a couple here..then soon the link.

please help

Back
Top Bottom