Legit Check On Nike Air Force Ones....

both look good but them babies will prob fall apart in the matter of no time because of their age and dried out glue, back in fall 2011 i busted out these that were released in 2005

and left shoe's front mid-sole started coming apart from the shoe in no time (bout 2 weeks) meanwhile the right shoe stayed in tact
mean.gif
. i absolutely love old forces especially the ones with the stitched in swoosh between the laces and the toe box but i will never break out another pair again because of how quick my black croc's took a crap on me... im in the process of selling all the old ones that i have collected lol

Last edited:
both look good but them babies will prob fall apart in the matter of no time because of their age and dried out glue, back in fall 2011 i busted out these that were released in 2005

and left shoe's front mid-sole started coming apart from the shoe in no time (bout 2 weeks) meanwhile the right shoe stayed in tact
mean.gif
. i absolutely love old forces especially the ones with the stitched in swoosh between the laces and the toe box but i will never break out another pair again because of how quick my black croc's took a crap on me... im in the process of selling all the old ones that i have collected lol
Damn so it aint really worth the risk then huh? Cuz i want to rock em not stock em bruh

its your call honestly, its just like if you were to wear old jordans from 10 years ago, they arent gonna hold up that great lol

its your call honestly, its just like if you were to wear old jordans from 10 years ago, they arent gonna hold up that great lol

Yeah man i feel you on that its jux damn the colorway is nice n i like it all but they probably can not be rockable.

Legit Check please and opinions on these kicks The guy on ************* says these are sample af1 from around 2010. Please help me with this my fellow NikeTalker's

gonna need better pictures of the mids but the be true highs look official, they werent that popular/sought after so dont be shocked if hes trying to sell them for 80$

Can someone please identify these AF1's for me & a price range if possible.

I got them in Rome at a NIke outlet in '06, but couldn't fit the box in my suitcase.

I've been trying to find out with no luck & it's driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Got These Nike Air Force 1 Lux's  - I know these shoes first came out in 2004 for But the Pair I just Bought Say 03'

I know they're Real from all the Stamps and the leather on them...

Does anyone Have the same productions dates on their Tongues??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom