Legit Check: Travis Scott Jordan 1 High Mocha (Need Expert Advice).

Hi Fellow Sneakerheads:

After much deliberation, I ended up buying a pair of the Travis Scott x Jordan 1 on Ebay. With how many good replicas there are in the world, I was very worried spending that type of money without a guarantee of authenticity. I finally bit when I found what appeared to be a very trusted seller (based on history ) who even provided the proof of purchase (SNKR purchase history - of course could always fakes those but still nice to see). These were also authenticated by Ebay and I separately had them reviewed by the Legit App (confirmed as legit). That said, since you never really know I just wanted to see if others who have the shoe or are familiar with spotting fakes could also check them for me. I know I will never be 1000% sure but any additional review would give me a better sense of assurance. Let me know if more pictures needed to verify or what I should be looking at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1925.jpeg
    IMG_1925.jpeg
    430.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    270 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    317.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 83
I don't have these but from my knowledge of shoes and what to look for even with there being good reps out there these look good to me.

You have access to a black light? If so take a picture of the white lace bag under black light. Share that pic. Also, open up the pink wrapping paper and take a pic of it showing the ends. Send me a DM once you did that I will take a look.

As an update to this, I got these shoes authenticated using the Legit App which said it was authentic. However, I also used the Legit Check App as well and they said it was fake. However, the reasons they provided don't seem to align with what I see. I asked them for more details and they wouldn't provide it. I have seen that these companies use pre-loaded responses but wanted to share and get everyone's thoughts. Below are the reasons they shared. However, I am posting photos of the inner tag (don't appear wavy to me - not sure if it was just the photo I provided) and the print and midsole which align with real ones I have seen online. Anyone know? The only thing that gives me pause is the stitching on the shoe is touching the swoosh (see the photo with the air jordan wings) , but not sure if that is not a mark of being fake (wasn't even identified).

Reasons Given:

1. The tongue label's side with multiple lines of text is imprecisely built, as the characters in that area are misaligned, inconsistent and waving. This flaw is a red flag that shows us that lower quality factory equipment was used, a guaranteed way to spot a fake item.

2. The suede effect, while present, is not as pronounced as it’s meant to be — the suede on this pair is not moving as much as it should.

3. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan pairs: the toe box is over-inflated, a flaw that is always present on fake pairs.

4. The AIR JORDAN logo is not deeply stamped — this is a common flaw found on fake pairs.

5. As a consequence of the previous flaw, the AIR JORDAN text on the logo is too thick.

6. The reverse swooshes are too far away from the second last lace hole — another common red flag found only on fake pairs.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

7. The hourglass shape isn’t visible on either of the left or the right shoe. In other words, authentic pairs present rounded bulges around the heel cup and the ankle flaps, when analysing the pair from the rear angle. This pair presents a flat/straight silhouette.

8. The midsoles of these shoes present a shade of colour where the yellow hue is too strong. The midsoles are not meant to be so yellow.

Attachments

• IMG_2009.jpeg
    IMG_2009.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2008.jpeg
    IMG_2008.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg