Lets revisit this massacre that took place summer of 2001

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Kiss is my dude, but:

"... I bring Jihad to his block like Osama Bin Laden.../
C-4 in the back of the wagon.../
F__k clappin' the Magnum.../
I rock his whole block wit' a bomb!!.../
What he say?? He on that Hard Knock Life tape, huggin' my mom??...

I GOT A LONG C0CKED EIGHT TO THE MUG OF HIS MOM!!!...

I BLOW HER F__KIN' FACE OFF!!!.../

LETS F__KIN' FACE-OFF!!!.../

I KNOCK HER EYESIGHT, HEARING, SENSE OF SMELL AND TASTE OFF!!!../"

sick.gif

28136a7c68be9360c4f4657e7e7598ec294acf46_r.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

can anybody chronologically order all the disses? i want to revist this beef in its entirety when i get home and i don't remember what started it lol preciate it

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

can anybody chronologically order all the disses? i want to revist this beef in its entirety when i get home and i don't remember what started it lol preciate it

jada started it

I was rocking with Kiss hard during this beef (Crazy to think I was only 14 at the time)... Beans had some great joints tho...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great times

anticipating the latest mixtape and checking the tracklist to make sure it had a new diss on it
pimp.gif
djs renaming tracks had dudes thinking it was the newest installment then you get home like
mad.gif

Originally Posted by panchie

was loooking for the kiss freestyle live from philly, anyone got it? the one where he says " throw your man legs on the lawn, he can't walk, put his tongue in the mailbox, he can't talk"

Jada won. I've noticed here it's gotten tot he point ###*%$ overrate Beans' side of the battle as if he dominated Kiss.

This is my favorite beef in hip-hop. I still remember beans trying to explain the beef on rap city, trying to calm it down, then turning around and killing the jada beat.
Spoiler [+]
N Yonkers want no more drama. Ask MARY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom