Lil' Flip: Still A Fan? Stopped being a Fan? Never was a Fan?

I MUST be in the minority that LOVED U Gotta Feel Me. That was my favorite album from him. Every once in a while I spin that album. But yeah that T.I. beef really was a catalyst in the ending of his buzz. His album I Need Mine was pretty weak IMO, and I actually bought that when it dropped. It had some dope songs on it, but I don't really play that anymore. I stopped messing w/ his music after that. He did a freestyle to the Pandemonium beat recently, and one of the lines on the song was "No ho-mo, but I ball like a testicle"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm sitting there with the
tired.gif
face on thinking how hard he fell off.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

thanks for the Semi Appreciation thread OP....

early 2000's flip>>>> i just dusted off my cds and added them to my Itunes.....

UNDERGROUND LEGEND.....OH MY GOSH.....that CD was flames!!!
No prob man, Flip from 99-04 was the man. I can still play all that stuff and still get that same feeling. Hey, if you never heard this:
Hustlaz%2BStackin%2BEndz%2B61MzAUGYL_SS500_vazandadon.jpg

Check it out, that's what made me become a Flip fan in the first place. Flip, Yung Redd, and A.P. had me hyped around that time.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I MUST be in the minority that LOVED U Gotta Feel Me. That was my favorite album from him. Every once in a while I spin that album. But yeah that T.I. beef really was a catalyst in the ending of his buzz. His album I Need Mine was pretty weak IMO, and I actually bought that when it dropped. It had some dope songs on it, but I don't really play that anymore. I stopped messing w/ his music after that. He did a freestyle to the Pandemonium beat recently, and one of the lines on the song was "No ho-mo, but I ball like a testicle"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm sitting there with the
tired.gif
face on thinking how hard he fell off.

I liked U Gotta Feel Me more back then than I do now, especially when you compare it to his stuff before that. "I Came To Bring The Pain" & "Represent" still get played today though.

I never got on Flip. Way to simple of a flow for me. And I never like songs with that whole kid gimmick like "This is the way we ball". 4 words for Flip "Down With The King". Classic mixtape.

I never understood the hype around dude when he was coming up. Most of his freestyles were #@!@!* horrible on swishahouse tapes. He had a couple of songs I !!#%*% with but not many

freestyle king freestyle pro freestyle fast freestyle slow........old flip is the best new flip can jump off a bridge. he lost me after that kim k song and when he did a commercial for some rich white kids

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

freestyle king freestyle pro freestyle fast freestyle slow........old flip is the best new flip can jump off a bridge. he lost me after that kim k song and when he did a commercial for some rich white kids
30t6p3b.gif
Couldn't agree more man. Listening to Undaground Legend & The Leprechaun is a COMPLETE 180 from that embarrassing Kim K song and other recent stuff.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by SlimK4

thanks for the Semi Appreciation thread OP....

early 2000's flip>>>> i just dusted off my cds and added them to my Itunes.....

UNDERGROUND LEGEND.....OH MY GOSH.....that CD was flames!!!
No prob man, Flip from 99-04 was the man. I can still play all that stuff and still get that same feeling. Hey, if you never heard this:
Hustlaz%2BStackin%2BEndz%2B61MzAUGYL_SS500_vazandadon.jpg

Check it out, that's what made me become a Flip fan in the first place. Flip, Yung Redd, and A.P. had me hyped around that time.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i remember that song with the june 27th beat on there.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom