Lil Kim speaks on being on Detox & gettin couple of tracks produced by Dr. Dre on her new album

Which producers are you working with?
Well, just so you know, I’m on Dr. Dre’s Detox album and I can’t wait, wait, wait, wait for that. The song is freakin’ phenomenal. It’s definitely something that my Hard Core fans are going to love, love, love, love, love. In return he’s doing a song for me on my album. I got Timbaland. I’m not the type of person where every name has to be a big name. I just have a really wonderful relationship with Timbaland and a wonderful relationship with Dr. Dre, so I’m lucky to have them as in-house producers. I also have up-and-coming producers, who people are going to get to know through my music. They’re not even out there like that.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/02/22/exclusive-qa-lil-kim-talks-new-album-dr-dre-rihanna-lady-gaga/

i guess Nicki goin at Kim helped

Which producers are you working with?
Well, just so you know, I’m on Dr. Dre’s Detox album and I can’t wait, wait, wait, wait for that. The song is freakin’ phenomenal. It’s definitely something that my Hard Core fans are going to love, love, love, love, love. In return he’s doing a song for me on my album. I got Timbaland. I’m not the type of person where every name has to be a big name. I just have a really wonderful relationship with Timbaland and a wonderful relationship with Dr. Dre, so I’m lucky to have them as in-house producers. I also have up-and-coming producers, who people are going to get to know through my music. They’re not even out there like that.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/02/22/exclusive-qa-lil-kim-talks-new-album-dr-dre-rihanna-lady-gaga/

i guess Nicki goin at Kim helped

Well, just so you know, I’m on Dr. Dre’s Detox album and I can’t wait, wait, wait, wait for that.

im on it too, im also waiting. 
laugh.gif

why do people talk about "being on detox" like that means anything these days?

You mean to tell me ALL of you all are getting placed?

Aint no one outside of Snoop, Game, Em, Akon or 50 getting placements on there.

why do people talk about "being on detox" like that means anything these days?

You mean to tell me ALL of you all are getting placed?

Aint no one outside of Snoop, Game, Em, Akon or 50 getting placements on there.

Back
Top Bottom