Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When ObiWan said that he was gonna infiltrate the Fortress, I was totally expecting Cal to show up... "Oh, I've been there!" 😂
I think the timeline fits? 😅

speaking of cal

didnt one of the people encased in the tomb look like cere?

speaking of cal

didnt one of the people encased in the tomb look like cere?

Maybe? 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot 2022-06-08 235030.jpg

The last two episodes are co-written by Andrew Stanton, so there's some hope that this miniseries finishes strong.

Fifth brother don't do a cot damn thing but walk around without clearing his throat. Star Wars cosplay dudes armor probably safer than the real clone troopers. It's like their **** is made out of party plates.

I'm not looking to complain about nothing but after 3 episodes I have been disappointed with the music and the production value of the show. Maybe I'm spoiled from just watching 30 million episode, whatever stranger things was, but I can't help. It feel like this show should look better than it does

I'm not looking to complain about nothing but after 3 episodes I have been disappointed with the music and the production value of the show. Maybe I'm spoiled from just watching 30 million episode, whatever stranger things was, but I can't help. It feel like this show should look better than it does
Yea almost, if not all content within the Skywalker timeline will be prone to this. Imagine writing a story between the prequels and sequels, there's almost no creativity that can be done because of the awareness you need to not contradict anything prior or latter to the story. Star Wars just needs to create a story where the Skywalkers have no influence, then those creative juices will start flowing.

Yea almost, if not all content within the Skywalker timeline will be prone to this. Imagine writing a story between the prequels and sequels, there's almost no creativity that can be done because of the awareness you need to not contradict anything prior or latter to the story. Star Wars just needs to create a story where the Skywalkers have no influence, then those creative juices will start flowing.

Pretty much the reason why I don't know why they chose to go with Cassian next and why The Mandalorian has been successful. Started right off the bat with Din not even knowing what a Jedi was.

I know Favreau always wanted to tie the show into how the First Order started, so we all know that's eventually coming. I'm just hoping him and Filoni don't handcuff themselves to the ST for the future Mando seasons and Ahsoka. They're money where they're going with its stand-alone lane right now.

Pretty much the reason why I don't know why they chose to go with Cassian next and why The Mandalorian has been successful. Started right off the bat with Din not even knowing what a Jedi was.

I know Favreau always wanted to tie the show into how the First Order started we we all know that's coming. I'm just hoping him and Filoni don't handcuff themselves to the ST for the future Mando seasons and Ahsoka. They're money where they're going with its stand-alone lane right now.
In them, we trust :lol:. The whole rebuilding Mandalore has so much potential and I want to believe it's greater than light v dark. Especially since we saw nothing in TROS that pertains to anything Fav and filoni lead. I want to believe there's more to light vs dark, because essentially that only paints stories in black and white.

All these projects were definitely pre-covid, and we're now getting them and we're definitely puzzled as to why :lol:. Here's to hoping we get some green grass content with in 2 years, because disney are definitely staggering between starwars and marvel series to combat sub attrition.

i think they could have come up with something totally new without contradicting the original trilogy but they are just lazy and want the cheap pops of a kid leia or vader confrontation while giving a **** story.

replace leia rescue with the rescue of a surviving jedi character, new or old, and you could still have that main storyline without trying so hard not to step on egg shells. hell replace that with any type of mission on any new planet and you'd probably have more to tell.

grogu, omega, kid leia... whats next baby palpatine?

speaking of ahsoka has it been confirmed that ray stevenson is gonna play admiral thrawn? he would look the part if he slimmed down some

Yeah. Never started Obi-Wan and don’t think I’m going to based on what I’m seeing in here and a discussion with my brother, who has watched it.

That's all I've ever asked for but yet, they have so many stans justify and defending this Disney Jr level of writing and just throw out the "toxic fan" word :rolleyes

Ms. Marvel probably has a more mature level of writing than this:lol:

yah after listening to the podcast breaking down the show, i know how they get away with it and thats because most of these fans gon let em f' em up the *ss over and over again and these fans will take it

i mean its bad writing but to them "its not great but its good" and opening up with its because we got vader v obi on the prior episode so people were let down

:smh:
]
i really dont think i can listen to them dudes anymore

a few episodes ago, reva could read the fake jedis mind and now she cant do it to leia? and if its because of the force, werent they just hunting down every force sensitive being and she cant sense leia has the force? annd as i said earlier, kidnapping leia was he plan and she knew she had nothing to do with obi other than just being in the clone wars with her dad and now after a whole day with obi wan on the run, leia is suppose to know the whole path network?

this is quite simply terrible writing that ignore common sense

Was there any explanation as to why Filoni wasn't involved with this project?

Was there any explanation as to why Filoni wasn't involved with this project?

I don't recall seeing one but I've always just assumed he was too busy with the Mando episodes of BoBF and writing Ahsoka.

Since that's gonna be his baby, I could see him just sittin' out for Kenobi to focus on those. Deborah Chow probably had people fooled Kenobi was in good hands with her since she had decent Mando episodes. I know I was.

it is weird, as a casual fan, ive observed that really only the OG trilogy is good

the prequel got destroyed when it was released and the new trilogy got lambasted as well

seems like outside of the OG, rogue1 and mandalorians the only one that is well liked by most minus the books and animated stuff

it is weird, as a casual fan, ive observed that really only the OG trilogy is good

the prequel got destroyed when it was released and the new trilogy got lambasted as well

seems like outside of the OG, rogue1 and mandalorians the only one that is well liked by most minus the books and animated stuff
something interesting to think about now that you mention it - the more “successful” SW stories are the ones where they dip away from the Skywalker saga (RogueOne and Mando). Yes, they have ties to the Skywalkers, but those stories are not revolved around them.

I don't recall seeing one but I've always just assumed he was too busy with the Mando episodes of BoBF and writing Ahsoka.

Since that's gonna be his baby, I could see him just sittin' out for Kenobi to focus on those. Deborah Chow probably had people fooled Kenobi was in good hands with her since she had decent Mando episodes. I know I was.

Wasn’t there an interview with KK and him where they said he wouldn’t be TOO involved with legacy characters? Could’ve swore I saw that somewhere along the line..,

Back
Top Bottom