Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's just corporate lingo for we don't wanna pay you what you're worth/asking:lol:
Yeah, it's basically it.

Funny thing is, I connected with the recruiter from there and they were still looking for candidates for the role I applied for just last month. Smh.

Yeah, it's basically it.

Funny thing is, I connected with the recruiter from there and they were still looking for candidates for the role I applied for just last month. Smh.

I'm not surprised. I've seen openings in my company open for months at a time and I know we're not filling it due to a lack of candidates. HR world is just weird like that.

I'm guessing Mando will run into other Children of The Watch before running into Bo and crew again? Only four more episodes left this season so I guess I understand. Still have to see Ahsoka, Boba Fett, and some sort of confrontation between Mando and Moff Gideon.

1606360850706.png

Bruuuuuuuhhhhhh :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Loved the episode. Not a big fan of some of the music choice, but man did a lot of that hit me in my feelings...

as soon as it’s started this was literally me at 12am :lol:
74FE2ECF-E147-447A-BF5E-61A1FE91D06D.gif

good episode though it went fast

pulled off the look real well and rosarios just a goddess no matter

i guess they got to introduce more jedis now, just a casual fan so im not sure who they could introduce in the series

there was a rumor of mace windu returning but what are the odds of that? would be epic if true

mention of thrawn was a surprise, wonder if its gon’ continue on in this series or if its an easter egg for other series or maybe ahsoka gets her own series in the near future?

good episode though it went fast

pulled off the look real well and rosarios just a goddess no matter

i guess they got to introduce more jedis now, just a casual fan so im not sure who they could introduce in the series

there was a rumor of mace windu returning but what are the odds of that? would be epic if true

mention of thrawn was a surprise, wonder if its gon’ continue on in this series or if its an easter egg for other series or maybe ahsoka gets her own series in the near future?
the Thrawn reveal is a surprise but given the context it fits the continuity of Rebels and it shouldn’t be too much of a shocker. If you’ve watched Rebels, Thrawn gets “teleported” (for lack of a better word) with Ezra (another Jedi in training). Sabine Wren (another Mandalorian) and Ahsoka go off to go look for Ezra and from there perspective, looking for Thrawn should lead them to Ezra.

It does tell us after all these years, Ahsoka and Sabine never did find Ezra or Thrawn yet. I wonder where the hell Sabine is at?!

The rumors of Mace Windy could be true if Grogu do make a deep connection to the force at that Jedi temple. It could also lead to Ezra who has been in a world between worlds - kinda like the speed force from Flash :lol:

Grogu being a youngling during the Clone Wars tho :wow:

Ahsoka looked amazing. Amazing to think her casting pretty much started with fan art :lol:

Solid episode. Rosario looked good as Ashoka.
Seeing Morai! Thrawn mention! Is she still looking for Ezra?!?? I need to knowwwwwwwww

the Thrawn reveal is a surprise but given the context it fits the continuity of Rebels and it shouldn’t be too much of a shocker. If you’ve watched Rebels, Thrawn gets “teleported” (for lack of a better word) with Ezra (another Jedi in training). Sabine Wren (another Mandalorian) and Ahsoka go off to go look for Ezra and from there perspective, looking for Thrawn should lead them to Ezra.

It does tell us after all these years, Ahsoka and Sabine never did find Ezra or Thrawn yet. I wonder where the hell Sabine is at?!

The rumors of Mace Windy could be true if Grogu do make a deep connection to the force at that Jedi temple. It could also lead to Ezra who has been in a world between worlds - kinda like the speed force from Flash :lol:

Ahsoka looked amazing. Amazing to think her casting pretty much started with fan art :lol:
How would Mace Windu come back? No lie, I was hoping that Ashoka would say look for Luke Skywalker at the temple lol

How would Mace Windu come back? No lie, I was hoping that Ashoka would say look for Luke Skywalker at the temple lol
force ghost would be my guess. Obi Wan did it in episode 6. Yoda did it in episode 8. Qui Gon did it in Clone Wars (animated).

Luke would be an interesting play here. Idk where exactly in the timeline that he goes AWOL. But again, if I’m Favreau and Filoni I’m staying the hell away from that sequel trilogy :lol:

How would Mace Windu come back?
Simple rule of no body, no death. They just did it with Sidious.

A fall from that height wouldn't kill most Jedi knights let alone a Jedi master.

He was badly hurt but not dead. Then there's a whole story about what he did for 40 years :lol:

Plus aint Sam already start filming something for Star Wars? :nerd:

good info, i really need to watch the animated series and this show interweaved with it just makes it more compelling

didnt know beskar metal can deflect lightsabers, i guess its mandalorians best chance against jedi and how they could be rivals but i did hope mando knew that or else he would have been sliced in half or maybe he didnt know what the “laser swords” are capable of? :lol:

it is crazy that grogu might be the only survivor from anakin killing the younglings?

the planet ahsoka mentioned, is that in the movies or any of the animated shows? at first i thought it might be the planet luke was in ep7/8 and she was talking about that throne rey sat on but i would have recognized it if i heard it

Simple rule of no body, no death. They just did it with Sidious.

A fall from that height wouldn't kill most Jedi knights let alone a Jedi master.

He was badly hurt but not dead. Then there's a whole story about what he did for 40 years :lol:

Plus aint Sam already start filming something for Star Wars? :nerd:

they did it to boba most recently

good info, i really need to watch the animated series and this show interweaved with it just makes it more compelling

didnt know beskar metal can deflect lightsabers, i guess its mandalorians best chance against jedi and how they could be rivals but i did hope mando knew that or else he would have been sliced in half or maybe he didnt know what the “laser swords” are capable of? :lol:

it is crazy that grogu might be the only survivor from anakin killing the younglings?

the planet ahsoka mentioned, is that in the movies or any of the animated shows? at first i thought it might be the planet luke was in ep7/8 and she was talking about that throne rey sat on but i would have recognized it if i heard it

Im sorry dude, I shouldn’t have put that much info on Rebels since you haven’t seen it yet...

but as we seen with Bo-Katan earlier, there are a lot of ties going back to both Clone Wars and Rebels. So, I’d highly recommend it. And it’s a lot of episodes, so if I were you i’d Google the critical episodes to watch. It’s 100% worth it and up to now some of the best Star Wars content that Mandalorian is starting to creep up on.
That list doesn’t include the last season that just came out earlier this year.

I’d never heard of Tython before - but in all honesty I’m never one to remember the name of any of the planets so I’m not really a good source for that info. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tied to any Legends stuff and Filoni and Favreau are pulling that stuff into canon now.
also, which jedi could have help grogu escape?
there were survivors to come out of the temple. One that comes to mind is the librarian lady - forgot her name but there’s a Darth Vader comic that shows her escape...wouldn’t be surprised if a few made it out but eventually died as Vader and inquisitors began hunting them all down, which is why Grogu had to surpress his force wielding abilities

Back
Top Bottom