Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another Possibility
916F4B77-7E9E-4712-95FE-A6572A040D40.jpeg

This episode was everything. Only thing I can think of complaining about is the length of Ashoka's lekku. But the episode was amazing. The samurai western motif, the character interactions, baby Yoda has a name that will be ignored forever, Thrawn being a thing, so ****ing much.

They definitely shrunk. They were down to her belly by Rebels. Needed a little more blue too. But I suppose we’re being nit-pickey at this point :lol:
ED3CA812-69F2-47E0-A0E2-C7A3F1FFE960.jpeg

00A0BB22-8698-480A-B7DE-951E00FB04F8.jpeg

I’m not familiar with all the rebels and clone wars timelines/shows.

Quick synopsis on why Luke isn’t the only Jedi after Return? Ashoka, this Ezra character, etc. etc.

Super wild out there thought. Have you guys watched the Star Wars Holiday Special yet? Those Jedi stones opening a time portal. Definitely a way out there idea but what if those stones made an appearance in Mando. Another thought what if the Child is Yoda’s.

Quick synopsis on why Luke isn’t the only Jedi after Return? Ashoka, this Ezra character, etc. etc.

Super wild out there thought. Have you guys watched the Star Wars Holiday Special yet? Those Jedi stones opening a time portal. Definitely a way out there idea but what if those stones made an appearance in Mando. Another thought what if the Child is Yoda’s.
Ahsoka left the Jedi order and Ezra was never technically a Jedi. The time travel wormhole thing was also explored in Rebels so it is canon.

Quick synopsis is tough...but if I were to do my best: Ahsoka is Anakin’s apprentice during the Clone Wars. She left the Jedi Order, never completing her Jedi training and never really became a Jedi.
Between episodes 3-4, the empire was at its peak and Jedi were still in hiding (not all of them died during Vader purge/Order 66 - but most did). Ezra was force sensitive and trained under a Jedi named Kanan Jaris.
To go into it more than that couldn’t be summarized. It’s a lot of **** :lol:

Re-watched the episode. During that training scene, I noticed the green moss. I wonder if they was a nod to the Luke and Yoda scene on Dagobah.

I agree with you guys, I think that could be the last of Ashoka on this show.

Yea - I think it’s the last of Ahsoka for this season at least. I’m not even sure if we see Bo-Katan again.

-Mando still had to take Grogu to TyThon. This usually means we have another “filler”’episode with another side mission.
-The tracker on the RazorCrest has to come back around soon. If not this upcoming episode, definitely the following.
-We bout to get a dark saber v. Beskar spear battle in the conclusion
- we just gonna forget about Boba for this season? Mando still got his armor.

If Ahsoka does come back, that means Gideon has taken Grogu. And Mando calls up Ahsoka and Bo-Katan.

Reactions: ARK

There are a few "Who is Ahsoka?" vids out there. The Star Wars Explained one is pretty thorough, but could be quite overwhelming.

I found this one to be reasonably followable.

Ahsoka having the "embodiment of the light side of the force" in owl form as her assist character is pretty awesome.

this is the way...I hope the story is going

same. Tired of Jedi’s, their way has not worked.
Combination of Jedi/ Mandalorian :pimp: :pimp: GOAT.
also I like the name.
And def need to bring Luke back and get my man redemption from the trash new trilogy.

same. Tired of Jedi’s, their way has not worked.
Combination of Jedi/ Mandalorian :pimp: :pimp: GOAT.
also I like the name.
And def need to bring Luke back and get my man redemption from the trash new trilogy.

I hate to say it as Luke is my homie but Mando and Ahsoka should just go left and worry about a “bigger threat” on the other side of the galaxy and let Jake Skywalker and thems story just be over with. No need to reboot or Ret-con. Just make the ST absolutely irrelevant altogether.

Imagine Ahsoka and Ezra becoming Yoda-level Jedi’s and being like “we know Palpatine is around but we seen the future and we’re just gonna let it play out and not get involved since he’s gonna get waxed again anyway.”

Plus, it’s gives another out for Mando’s getting disrespected from the main saga films. For a race that’s been relevant in the galaxy for so long, I’m tired of the easy excise that they’re always in the turmoil/rebuilding phase. Mando leading the new Mandalorians with Ahsoka and Ezra versus Gideon/Thrawn and the Seventh Fleet would be absolute greatness.

Great series. It’s just getting so predictable. Mission - distraction - near death - persevere - mission ...

Reactions: ARK
She's a Nightsister?!

Merrin was bae though. I hope she's still kickin' it somewhere.

And I don't know why SW is always so weird with reveals. Like, they have no problem name droping Ahsoka and then Thrawn. But then, they don't show any visual clues about this chick even being a Nightsister until a hairdresser on set "confirms" it:lol:

I get that Ahsoka says her entire village or whatever was destroyed during the Clone Wars but that's so vague. You can even say that about Din. It's not a big deal, but we're not too far removed from Episode 9 where they did a ton of that so it's just still fresh on my mind.

It doesn’t make sense for her to be a night sister but it does - it now makes sense why Ahsoka took longer to beat her, but why didn’t she use any of her night sister Magic? Not trained since they were basically wiped out? More questions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom