Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was that the series finale?

season finale

they did anounce mandalorian season 3 airs dec 2021 in their lrior presentation and the end credit pretty much confirmed its gon center around boba and might be called mandalorian: book of boba fett

im just curious if din shows up in ahsokas series with bo katan or still be a s3 mainstay, he still has the darksaber

giphy.gif

Holy, what a freaking season finale. Never would’ve thought we’d see Young Luke like that. Oh man.
Idk why I didn’t automatically think that was Luke when the X-Wing showed up. I kept hanging on to the idea that Mace Windu was appearing lmao.

I just want to know what happens to Grogu from now till The Force Awakens. Please don’t tell me he dies.

Ok... so is The Book of Fett a new series?
Surely the Din Djarin story isn't finish cuz there's still that issue of the DarkSaber and Bo needing to 'win' it back?

And then is that it for Grogu? No more Grogu??? 😭😭😭Din taking his helmet off for him at the end tho. 😭

Luke - I didn't want it to be him, but I guess the narrative of it made sense. He was out looking for new Jedi. As for the execution of digital younger Mark Hamill.... what did you guys think? Looked a bit funky to me, if I'm honest. 😕

I’m wide awake right now. Damn what a finale!

I got chills the moment Luke’s theme began to play when he removed his cowl. I’ve been replaying that moment for the past minute lol.

Surely the Din Djarin story isn't finish cuz there's still that issue of the DarkSaber and Bo needing to 'win' it back?

And then is that it for Grogu? No more Grogu??? 😭😭😭Din taking his helmet off for him at the end tho. 😭

Luke - I didn't want it to be him, but I guess the narrative of it made sense. He was out looking for new Jedi. As for the execution of digital younger Mark Hamill.... what did you guys think? Looked a bit funky to me, if I'm honest. 😕
yeah, it was kind of off. Should’ve just had Sebastian Stan play Young Luke. Man, I hope Grogu’s story doesn’t end there.

I can't wait for the clever people on the Interwebz to deepfake a more natural young Luke in that final scene.

Imagine if this episode aired in theaters (not now, for obvious reasons), people would've lost their **** for the reveal and the post-credits scene.

its a bit off

1608284008991.jpeg

Attachments

• B9F60E30-DD7B-4B0A-A9C2-511FDDC66F41.jpeg
    B9F60E30-DD7B-4B0A-A9C2-511FDDC66F41.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 15
  • D88747E6-A0BC-443D-8671-0EFC763AE3E3.jpeg
    D88747E6-A0BC-443D-8671-0EFC763AE3E3.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 14
  • A50000E0-32E3-40DD-B8F4-09E478651CB1.jpeg
    A50000E0-32E3-40DD-B8F4-09E478651CB1.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 5216811F-0E64-4E81-AD3B-97C858D484F2.jpeg
    5216811F-0E64-4E81-AD3B-97C858D484F2.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 98
Imagine if this episode aired in theaters (not now, for obvious reasons), people would've lost their **** for the reveal and the post-credits scene.

Meanwhile, they blew a gazillion dollars and hours on fan service when they did....wait...fan service in a TV show that satisfied everyone.

Jarring for me at first...The more I watched it the more it got better...The parting where he said may the force be with you looked fantastic...But yeah go ahead and get Sebastian Stan for future live action appearances...Especially of said appearances happen to be longer than a couple minutes...

Last edited:
This is clearly where we start to see the separation into other series...Ahsoka, Rangers etc...

If Book of Fett is season 3 then maybe they give Din, Bo, and Gideon overall a little breather and solely focus on Fett for a bit...Maybe merge his story back into the others for season 4 or towards the end of season 3...

It’s even a good possibility that they use Din as the go between for all the other series...Have him show up in Rangers to help out Cara, or Ahsoka to aid in the fight against Thrawn...At any rate the stuff with the Dark Saber and Bo will need to be addressed...

As for Grogu...Too much of a good thing seems to be the prevailing thinking when it comes to that little guy...Seems like they knew if they kept pushing that then people would eventually burn out...Best to kind of move him on and keep him for future use...Does this mean we’ll get a series / film that follows Luke as he rebuilds the Jedi order? Who knows...Future is wide open for those characters at the moment...Lots of time before the stuff from Episode 7 comes into play...

This is clearly where we start to see the separation into other series...Ahsoka, Rangers etc...

If Book of Fett is season 3 then maybe they give Din, Bo, and Gideon overall a little breather and solely focus on Fett for a bit...Maybe merge his story back into the others for season 4 or towards the end of season 3...

It’s even a good possibility that they use Din as the go between for all the other series...Have him show up in Rangers to help out Cara, or Ahsoka to aid in the fight against Thrawn...At any rate the stuff with the Dark Saber and Bo will need to be addressed...

As for Grogu...Too much of a good thing seems to be the prevailing thinking when it comes to that little guy...Seems like they knew if they kept pushing that then people would eventually burn out...Best to kind of move him on and keep him for future use...Does this mean we’ll get a series / film that follows Luke as he rebuilds the Jedi order? Who knows...Future is wide open for those characters at the moment...Lots of time before the stuff from Episode 7 comes into play...

Mandalorian Season 3 and Book of Fett are 2 separate shows.

Mandalorian Season 3 bout to be like GOT, Bo Katan wants that Saber.

Mandalorian Season 3 and Book of Fett are 2 separate shows.

Mandalorian Season 3 bout to be like GOT, Bo Katan wants that Saber.

Thought it was literally next season...I prefer it to be separate since I really want to see how that stuff plays out...

As for this episode...
When Cara said “One X-Wing? Great, we’re saved!” you knew some **** was about to go down 😂...

Woke up to feed my baby girl her milk. Decided to watch it at 2am. I can’t go back to ****in sleep now.

Was literally standing TF up bout to wake up the entire house during that final act.

I can’t even process what the post credit scene could mean - I’m just shook at what I witnessed the 42 minutes prior.
i was waiting for this MF to hit them with the line: “I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you” :lol:

that just reminds me - this MF Luke never introduced himself to them. Literally no one knows who TF took Grogu. Can you imagine what Ahsoka would do if she knew about Luke?!

And I already knew, as soon as Mando defeated Moff and held that Dark Saber, **** might actually go down between him and Bo Katan :lol:

My dude Mando went from rescued by Mandalorians to the Mandalorian Throne. Better Rags to Riches story than Tony Montana. @ me, IDGAF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom