LOOK WHAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL AT MY OFFICE...VOL. I WORK IN THE U.S HOUSE OF REPS.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by bigsupa

NT DETECTIVES...PLZ GET TO WORK...
Downloaded a magazine rip and she was supposed to be on page like 98 and when i got there the page wasnt in the scan.
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you downloaded a whole magazine thirsty !$! **%%$#

roll.gif

Downloaded a magazine rip and she was supposed to be on page like 98 and when i got there the page wasnt in the scan.
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im thirst because i want to see jwowws ****? right, you sound bent wristed

go back to fapping to sean cody

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im thirst because i want to see jwowws ****? right, you sound bent wristed

go back to fapping to sean cody

This happened to the Congressman's office I interned for last summer...

First time I saw it I was like
eek.gif
, bold choice of place to get it mailed to but I aint even mad, then the Staff Assistant said people send all kinds of crazy subscriptions to the Congressman's office.  What killed me was how she was so casual about it...She said she has seen everything come through there, and it was nothing. 
roll.gif

Its also amazing the stuff Hill staffers talk about during Happy Hours around DC...you can go sit in Hawk and Dove, Capitol Lounge, or Tortilla Coast and here what they are all complaining about or you can make friends with them and the stuff they admit to it hilarious. ...
laugh.gif

This happened to the Congressman's office I interned for last summer...

First time I saw it I was like
eek.gif
, bold choice of place to get it mailed to but I aint even mad, then the Staff Assistant said people send all kinds of crazy subscriptions to the Congressman's office.  What killed me was how she was so casual about it...She said she has seen everything come through there, and it was nothing. 
roll.gif

Its also amazing the stuff Hill staffers talk about during Happy Hours around DC...you can go sit in Hawk and Dove, Capitol Lounge, or Tortilla Coast and here what they are all complaining about or you can make friends with them and the stuff they admit to it hilarious. ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom