* the A.S. Ticket Office
* CSUN Freudian Sips and Mercantiles
* Matador Bookstore
* Ticketmaster

- CSUN students: $5 (with CSUN ID)
Non-CSUN students: $20

- For more information, please call the SPACE office at:
(818)677-2966

PM me if you need to get hooked up with a ticket. Get ya five on ittttt.

See y'all there.

pimp.gif

So if you're a csun student you can buy a ticket for a friend for $5, they dont have to show their csun id when they go in?

outdoor concert+hundreds of people+84 degrees in the middle of the day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eff that, i've seen them both 4 times before.

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

outdoor concert+hundreds of people+84 degrees in the middle of the day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eff that, i've seen them both 4 times before.

$5 for Kweli and Lupe.
laugh.gif
(easy college) girls everywhere.
laugh.gif
And I can't give tickets for free, fyi. btw there will be another performer, Gucci Manewas supposed to be in the slot but dudes criminal records revoked his performance...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
84 degrees... lol see ya in winter then

84?? highly doubt... the way weathers been lately i wouldnt be surprised if its 95+ that day.. but what do i know.. i aint no damn weather man.
laugh.gif

what's up man, me and my friend are trying to go to the performance at CSUN, im not a student there so I was wondering if you can get tickets for me for$5, I live out in Fullerton so I don't know how I'm going to get tickets, maybe we can meet there? my tmail is shoofeti5h@tmail.com can you help meout? thanks

Originally Posted by Sh00Feti5h

what's up man, me and my friend are trying to go to the performance at CSUN, im not a student there so I was wondering if you can get tickets for me for $5, I live out in Fullerton so I don't know how I'm going to get tickets, maybe we can meet there? my tmail is shoofeti5h@tmail.com can you help me out? thanks

I'd help you out but from what I understand in order for the ticket to be valid you need a student ID when they check your ticket? Correct me if I'mwrong fellow Matadors.

Can't hook anyone else up with an extra ticket, just found out today I can only buy one ticket, which I already hooked someone up with. As for the IDdilemma, I'm hoping all we need is a student ID (i.e. if you have a UCLA ID they would accept it) I'll update on Friday.

Good turnout, it was hot as #+*@, lupe killed it, kweli set got better as it progressed, felli fel kept the energy up. The vendor food was good and the priceswere within reason.

Too many delays though

Anybody catch that crazy white dude dancing by the handicap tent. I will upload it from my friends pocket HD later.

hahah that white dude was willldddd, i swear i saw him at the lupe show when he played at USC. I felt bad that Talib's crowd was half the size ofLupe's. oh well, HBD t.k. greene!

Back
Top Bottom