MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it was available or not but i seen the bred 1's in various sizes like 8.5 10.5 13 and of course 14+ on eastbay on saturday

I only left the house for 15 mins. 

Anybody copped or know what sizes was up
Saw a size 9, 9.5, 10, and 12 when I looked.

I wear size 10.5, but also don't really like those shoes so I passed.

Eastbay and Finishline have been silently restocking shoes for the past 3 days. I saw a FSR of the Toros and Infrareds after the 15+ restock was over.

Saw a size 9, 9.5, 10, and 12 when I looked.

I wear size 10.5, but also don't really like those shoes so I passed.

Eastbay and Finishline have been silently restocking shoes for the past 3 days. I saw a FSR of the Toros and Infrareds after the 15+ restock was over.

Lol they don't want their website to crash

You know what's Misleading……….   The 1st  word of the Title of this Thread...

was this restock really that MASSIVE…… lol  or was it named that cuz of the SHOE SIZES? lol

Wait... so are these back ordered because footlocker/eastbay are waiting on Nike to provide the supply after THEIR restock?

Am I late with that thought? Sorry, I haven't been sleeping.

Had bel airs in a size 17 in my cart on eastbay, but didn't pull the trigger. i might regret not taking big foot shoes. lol I'm sure someone will have them on ebay soon. Never was able to get in my size ever since release

size 11 venoms still available

Last edited:
Most of these resellers are not going to make a profit like I said days ago.
roll.gif

It came and it went. Please take pickups to their respective threads or the pickup thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom