monster massive

I'm thinking of going to both. Will I have enough endorphins to last both nights?
laugh.gif

does anyone know if its worth getting the vip for a hundred they say it has open vodka bar and beer on tap but is it one of those things like in rosarito whereits only for like 2 hours?

Since when did NT get into electro? Don't get me wrong, electro is dope...but everyone and their mom's is on that electro tip right now.

I'll be at Monster Massive...although I wouldn't mind going to Hard. MM's line up is whatever, I'm going to just go. Hard should be goodthough, small venue. I can't go to two raves back to back..not enough energy, or else I would.

this thread is from last year...but i'm going to this year's as well. VIP is def worth it IMO.

Hard split it into two days cuz they got shut down at Hard Summer and need to get their money back....I'm done with Hard, I hope this one gets shut downtoo.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Hard split it into two days cuz they got shut down at Hard Summer and need to get their money back....I'm done with Hard, I hope this one gets shut down too.
Booooo. I'm not gonna say anything mean to you, cuz I wore that jacket I bought off of you yesterday.
pimp.gif

But don't say that.
frown.gif
I was at Hard Summer, as disappointed as the rest, but I think that Destructo and the other organizers will make this one work.

^^hahahha my bad man...i was jk. i mean that's what happens with promo groups that aren't very well structures, whens the last time u heard aninsomniac or go ventures rave get shut down? i dont even remember...im just disappointed they hadda split it up into two days...last year was fine because itwas on a friday (the day of halloween) and it wasn't competing with monster massive which was the week before. this year they planned to have it onhalloween n compete w/ monster, but they split it into two days...oh well i guess its good cuz there will be less people at monster so there will be more room,i hate super packed raves (ie. EDC 2009).

Back
Top Bottom