NBA Lites🧵[Hi/Lo] | 🇨🇦 •🗽| #Phillycrumbl’d

5AD21477-397A-4916-AB42-895159B62916.jpeg

Big boy already stronger and heavier than everyone out there but his quickness is his real strength. Son don’t need to be built like that. He’d be just as an unstoppable force w/ a Phx Barkley makeover.

ZION, take it to the rack, brotha! That weight x that athleticism won’t make it very far in those NBA streets.

Had my guy Sochan looking like my guy Knox II smh. Get this brotha to MSG so he can be happy & healthy w/ his lefty bestie. We fear for his longevity so the sooner the better. & the #1 has been vacated thanks to that loosely screwed All NBA forward Randle.

Antonio Daniels appreciated on these Zion lites

ZBo having spent a good amount of time in NY makes this a Knicks reel on the low

I remember this game

W/ him & Bron in the East, I knew it was tuff sledding ahead for AI. Billy King wasted his best years tbh smh

PP the 🤡 could never dream to be on this level

Big tape over big 💎 studs x goat ’6ers kits

My guy wasn’t passing to/trusting of his team at all :lol:

Middy and speed…peak skills. Son coulda got a cheap 63 but that’s all they needed that nite.

When the real big-money-worthy JB was injured, IQ consistently showed out. He needs his own team.

Props to the coaching staff who ironed out a young and rather complete guard. Truly a 2, or small wing, but now is a 1 by any modern standards too. And a starting caliber one at that.

Masai just happens to have lost his starting point for nothing and is about to lose his starting sf in the same manner too…

2 young dawgs I know will flourish sooner than later

All defense teams in sight
Its decision time this szn in NY. He has the master pg to learn from in terms of small guard footwork and shooting accracy.

He doesn’t suffer from stiff hips and the handles are steadily improving too. Middy and defense especially got him to the league.

Better athlete than Jalen. Quite honestly have him pegged for a starting role & hopefully that’s down the line still wearing orange & blue.

Keep him. Groom him. Preferably. And maybe, as crazy as it sounds today, Jalen becomes expendable in the last year of his value size contract for even more firepower 🤷
Someone will value his talents if not NY and that pains me to image like Obi in a dirty Indiana jersey.

Nice little nicknack in the nick of time.

Pre injury 🦄 was just that; special. I do miss Clyde & Mike calling that action nightly. Blocked by Porzingis!

Nasty stuffings from KP.

C’s lost their toughness but they did upgrade their offense. All city and its fans hate aside, I hope dude has a healthy career ahead individually.

w/o any significant accolades ofc since that typically involves city/fans pride.

Sheesh

CP0 is probably CP3 had he been in GS whole time but instead he’s still searching for that elusive ring :pimp:

Some ppl’s 🐐 tings

Speaking of VC; I miss era too. They can go back to their normal unis w/ a ⭐️ or even just AS colorblocked alternates. Can’t remember the last good kit for that weekend since the ‘00s at least.

Yea that man was nice

Unis pretty cool too
Got the MN authority shorts somewhere

DLee; our best pick of the 00s
He impressed w/ his growth every szn
Son just outworked everyone else

Ngl I wanted those GH2s more than the AJ11s at the time. Was eyeing that wrapped up box all Xmas Eve.

Still one of the prettiest and silky smooth looking play styles I’ve ever seen touch the court.

JB coming for all the rightful attention he wasn’t paid during the NBA szn +1. Nova boys back in action too

Idk who’s the next red/white/blue-blooded HIM in the game yet but the league overall is in good hands.

Last edited:
best of the best of the best, sir

Szn all wrapped up like a movie long 🎁

Back
Top Bottom