need some advice from you wiser nters

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.

Sounds like she wants you to get her pregnant or she just wants a kid period. Ok besides pills there are like 10-15+ other 99.9999 or so % contraceptives a woman can use to prevent pregnancy. What she has a problem with all of them? Something doesnt sound right about that. Condoms at best are 83% effective when used correctly. Then lets minus the 3% of leakage, then 6.7% of ppl not using them correctly, then the 1.3% of defectiveness. You are now in like the 70%'s.

Originally Posted by ocho6five

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.

Sounds like she wants you to get her pregnant or she just wants a kid period. Ok besides pills there are like 10-15+ other 99.9999 or so % contraceptives a woman can use to prevent pregnancy. What she has a problem with all of them? Something doesnt sound right about that. Condoms at best are 83% effective when used correctly. Then lets minus the 3% of leakage, then 6.7% of ppl not using them correctly, then the 1.3% of defectiveness. You are now in like the 70%'s.

Back
Top Bottom