NEW CLOTHING LINE FROM CHICAGO "FNS" POST FEEDBACK ANY INPUTE GOOD OR BAD

My friend and I recently started are own clothing line. Called FNS we have been taking things slow lately trying to focus on quility and more designs thatpeople can relate to or just plan like it. Let me know what you think. Any feedback good or bad would be great. Im trying to get better so any inpute I willconsider. Thank You here are the pics

MAGIC TEE "YOU CAN LIVE THROUGH ANYTHING IF MAGIC MADE IT"

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so you want people to give their opinion on a clothing line and you post A shirt.........

laugh.gif
You right. this just one of our shirts. I didnt want to post a wholebunch of shirts that were not done yet. while you were writing that did u get a chance to actually make an opinion about the shirt?

well when i read it and saw the picture i thought to my self "oOo thats what he ment when he said that" but imo i already know this isnt going to bemy style because i know clothing brands these days dont go up to my size (5x) but hey ill comment when i see more shirts

Originally Posted by Kristoffer McAfee

pimp.gif
Ill shirt..saw today in St.Al...def going to cop! Keep up the good work..can't wait to see the other colors..
Thanks for the support. We're taking things one step at a time. The purple and the yellow one will be out by late March.

Back
Top Bottom