NEW TO SEATTLE, Just moved up here from the Oakland, SF, Bay Area CA Need help

Hey, was just wondering if anyone could help me with any good Facegroup sneaker groups to join?

Also, does Niketown Seattle usually sell out of releases pretty quick?

Do the stores at the mall, or the mall in general still allow you to line up from releases? I know last year Nike sent out that letter saying no more lines, and everything would be raffle, but down in the Bay, they allow people to stand in lines so that if there are shoes that a raffle winner did not pick up by a certain time, and then begin selling them to people in the lines. They also still allow lines for most GS releases because it isnt worth all the hassle to do a raffle.

Anything else I should know, any local shops, or are there not may up here?

Also, how hard is it picking up Nike SB releases? In California theres so many skateshops, so its not too difficult.

Just would like help with all these questions being answered, and any other info you guys have to offer . Thanks in advance.

Oh one more thing, how's the hype up here ? Down in the Bay, alot kids are giving up trying to become resellers, and the hype for alot of shoes isnt as crazy as last year. Dont really like the term, but are there alot of hypebeasts roaming about in Seattle?

And i heard its impossible to get into Nike Employee Store down in Portland, is this true? Also, if my cousin works at a Nike outlet store, does he still get acces to the employee store?

Back
Top Bottom