Nike Air Alpha Force 88

The light bone CW they’re dropping in the fall has suede on it 🤔

https://hypebeast.com/2023/5/nike-air-alpha-force-88-light-bone-fn6594-001-release-info

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F05%2Fnike-air-alpha-force-88-light-bone-fn6594-001-release-info-1.jpg

I wonder how those feel on foot? Do they feel like bricks underneath? I don’t wear white shoes like that, but those are kind of dope. Not to mention, these came out when I was 1 years old..lol. I love late 80’ and early 90’s Nike’s.

The heat in this pic is mind blowing🤯. I’d prolly collapse on the news Nikes retro-ing the revolutions or assault hi. Talk about classic heat 🔥all day baby! Can we please do this thing Nike?! LFG!

They tried the Assault once, and put the Revolution/AJ3 midsole on them. :angry:

I prefer these and the white/royal blue colorway.

These are dope . Better than the white and red in my opinion . Would have liked the ones with the black swoosh though. But overall the royal blue ones in my opinion are the best colorway of them . Wish they’d release those

These are dope . Better than the white and red in my opinion . Would have liked the ones with the black swoosh though. But overall the royal blue ones in my opinion are the best colorway of them . Wish they’d release those
Blues won’t be dropping. These are the CWs retroing:

White/Black/Grey
White/Fire Red/Grey
White/Venom Green
Light Bone
White/University Red/Black

Based on this info, I think we’re getting the black swoosh cw. Cuz isn’t the white/black cw in the Nike catalog (shoe furtherest to the right) the white/univeristy red/black that they’re releasing according to k-gram?

i def could be wrong, what y’all think?

Sneakerroom with the snail mail to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal.

Ordered last week and they aren't arriving until next week. Bleh. No biggie.

Speaking of which...

Think we'll ever get these Alphalutions back?

Thought these were kinda cool back in 09.

nike-alpholution-black-white-stealth-1.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom