Nike Air Force 1 High and Low 'Year of the Snake'

End has these YOTS AF1 lows, i suppose these are the euro release? Swap the laces out and these are fire..
pimp.gif

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/nike/nike-air-force-1-70711.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
The lows are supposed to be released this Sat.  Does anyone know if these will be a general release?  Will NDC, FNL, or Eastbay carry these?  Thanks in advance!

they release this saturday QS ..... we got them in today , the COMFORT INSOLE IS SUPER DOPE . people dont really know but this yots af1 is THE af1 that nike is using to introduce CMFT which is lightweight and waaay more comfy . soon there will be a series of CMFT af1s dropping in all dif styles and colors .

Man, these things are the total opposite of lightweight :lol:. They're noticeably heavier than regular joints, at least to me. I usually leave my AF1s unlaced but these were like trying to leave Timbs unlaced.

They're definitely a little more comfortable too though. Feels very padded and plush. Will buy more.

Man, these things are the total opposite of lightweight :lol:. They're noticeably heavier than regular joints, at least to me. I usually leave my AF1s unlaced but these were like trying to leave Timbs unlaced.

They're definitely a little more comfortable too though. Feels very padded and plush. Will buy more.

Are you talking about the High model or the red low ones?

Back
Top Bottom