Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 88

hi

I'm not sure if there are fakes or just production error.
The sneaker itself is top handles, the seams and the material even smell the mint condition original act.
Bother me only two things I do not know of other Air Jordans 3. 1 The hands of Jumpman look strange .2 the Elephant print on the back is different thicknesses.

Thanks in advance
Nico

Last edited:
Are each shoe from different places? Because the left shoe has an overseas sticker but the right doesn't. But they both don't have the men's US size sticker on either shoe.

Last edited:
To me, these look good. Elephant print is consistent with authentic pairs. tongues arent choppy. and the height of the elephant print is good too.

Are each shoe from different places? Because the left shoe has an overseas sticker but the right doesn't. But they both don't have the men's US size sticker on either shoe.

Overseas pairs have that stick on the left shoe, and nothing on the right shoe.

but what jumpman with hands on? the fingers are different and are strange. somehow cheap

Looks like two different shoes to me. Materials look different. Tumbled leather on tongues look completely different. One is much more tumbled. Padding is different on the insoles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom