Nike Air More Uptempo HOH "Dusk" (Nike "Dawn to Dusk" Pack) via KixandtheCity.com

I wasnt checking for these at all when i saw them on the blogs. Thought they were pretty ugly but they caught my eye at flightclub the other week and they look waaaaay better in person. they're not as yellow as they look in the pics - more of a peach color i'd say. not sure what the retail was but i just scored a pair for $235 shipped on ebay.

haha. u really think they're that bad? maybe i like them more than i should for the fact that i actually hooped in em back in my CYO days.

hope these dont turn into a pair that ask myself what the **** was i thinking when they get delivered. got too many of those sitting around the apartment right now

haha. u really think they're that bad? maybe i like them more than i should for the fact that i actually hooped in em back in my CYO days.
hope these dont turn into a pair that ask myself what the **** was i thinking when they get delivered. got too many of those sitting around the apartment right now
Now the shoe itself is one of my top kicks, I just got the Volts and Olympics, but these....... I tried to force myself to get them and I still couldnt...

These are horrible, Nike if you are reading this please release

Wow i was looking out for the volts but totally forgot about them til u just mentioned them. i have a lot of all black sneakers already so wasnt sure if it was worth it to grab another pair. i think they would've looked a lot cooler if they made the 'AIR' in dark 3M material like what the raging bulls are made out of. I see them still at finishline for 130. got a decision to make.

actually found the OG pair i had back in '97 on ebay. had that takedown much uptempo model cuz we was po'. now its time for me to shine with all those bubbles
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370674103708&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Saw these today when I went to pick up my pair of X's still sitting on the shelves at my local HoH. Looks like no one had much interest in these...

I like them personally, just havent gotten around to copping them. Saw them in person and I like.

yikes those look awful!!
why not

The white/white-blue would have been a perfect summer shoe

WAS FINALLY ABLE TO SNAG A PAIR OF THE BLK/WHITE 2010 PAIR OFF EBAY...TOOK ME ABOUT A YEAR AND CHANGE TO FIND EM DS IN MY SIZE

I don't value them that much. Just seeing if $200 was fair.
Na not at all bro this pair is basic and not worth over retail like i said at most anyone probably paid $170ish after tax so the extra $30 aint warranted. And if they bought to resell the bought the wrong shoe and should just return them so u can cop lol.

They have them at my local mom and pops store for $89.99.... I love Uptempos but even at $89.99 they are just to plain... They said out of a FSR they sold only 2 pair, so I have been trying to decide if I should cop or not...

cool concept, bad execution. never really been a fan anyway. those huge letters "air" on the upper has always been OD to me.

Back
Top Bottom