Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt

Anyone got any release info on these ? They're starting to release in the States.

total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-2.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-3.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-4.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-5.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-6.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-7.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-8.jpg
total-max-uptempo-blk-volt-10.jpg

Got dang!! these are very nice.

for montreal...called city styles and it's a no go.

i didn't see these at fl, champs, nikestore yesterday.
looks like another online pickup or trip down south for us
ohwell.gif

Dropped in Buffalo this past weekend, along with those Mint Green 95's.

It would be nice if these did pop up in Canada so I could take a closer look.

These are nice joints, but let's face it, they would do doo-doo numbers in Canada. I don't even know if they made it up here the first time'round...

Nike Basketball and Canada just don't seem to click -- not for me and y'all other Nikeheads, but to the general populace. You know, the people who buythe majority of sneakers sold.

If Barkley's and Griffey's didn't make it up here, I don't see these being the exception.

But put it this way -- if you go and cop them now, at least you'll be one of the few north of the border, and that's gotta count for something.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

These are nice joints, but let's face it, they would do doo-doo numbers in Canada. I don't even know if they made it up here the first time 'round...

Nike Basketball and Canada just don't seem to click -- not for me and y'all other Nikeheads, but to the general populace. You know, the people who buy the majority of sneakers sold.

If Barkley's and Griffey's didn't make it up here, I don't see these being the exception.

But put it this way -- if you go and cop them now, at least you'll be one of the few north of the border, and that's gotta count for something.

yep

Back
Top Bottom