Nike Air Way Up (pippen)

I see them as a takedown of the Penny 1. Still sick though.

KG's black pair is nice and Pip, Kukoc and Rodman also wore the ones Harp has on. White/Red pair is :smokin .

The GS Penny I's back in the day were just bascailly kids Way Ups with Penny logos on them....

damon stoudamire, eddie jones, ron harper and I think garnett rocked this back then. I had a nike poster with them wearing it.

I remember the white/purple and white red colorways

Iverson also rocked em in college.

Last edited:
Didn't realize there were 2 versions. The only one I remember is the one without the black accents. Still, for a good price... Imma get my self some. Never had this cw before.

I saw these shoes and had to cop them. They remind me of he Penny's but the one time I wore them everyone was complimenting me. So only a real sneakerhead would think of these and then be reminded of the Pennies.

waiting for the price drop on these. hopefully by summer or fall these will be under $100 on FNL plus I'll use a WC reward card and scoop these up for about $60. got some steals that way on FNL (air flight ones, Bo Jackson's, etc for about $50-$70 after price drop and rewards)

Price drop is inevitable. I'm all over the Pippen colorway. Black/white colorway always looked off to me.

Back
Top Bottom