Nike Devin Booker 1

A 10 to a 13?? No man, it don’t work quite like that :lol:
Believe it or not it can. I am a 10.5 and back in the days I wanted a pair of Lebron 8s Solar Reds I went to the store and they only had a size 13. I tried on and they were a little big but not noticeable or floppy. I rocked for years before I sold them. Lebron 8s run small so they what saved me. That is the only pair of Size 13s I had and rocked. But that was a rare instance.

lol said it yourself they were big. Just because I’m a 13 but can slip my foot in a size 17 doesn’t mean it fits. Walking around looking like Doug :lol:
IMG_3379.gif

Believe it or not it can. I am a 10.5 and back in the days I wanted a pair of Lebron 8s Solar Reds I went to the store and they only had a size 13. I tried on and they were a little big but not noticeable or floppy. I rocked for years before I sold them. Lebron 8s run small so they what saved me. That is the only pair of Size 13s I had and rocked. But that was a rare instance.
this why y'all gotta stop taking sizing advice on niketalk

Seen havens in person, pretty nice but not at retail. Really want a pair of these but nothing has been nice enough for me yet and who knows if we are getting anything else 😔.

Back
Top Bottom