Nike Diamond Turf back in 2025, $150

Hell of a lead off hitter and centerfielder. So close to winning a WS and an SB as a starter....closer than anyone will ever come most likely.
I remember him using a helicopter to get to games. Imagine playing an NFL and MLB game on the same day. Craziness.

I mean imagine if this happened today :lol: :lol:

Sanders signed with the Atlanta Braves for the 1991 MLB season. On July 31, Sanders hit a key three-run homer to spark a comeback win against the Pittsburgh Pirates during the Braves' run to the National League West Division title. However, he had to leave the Braves the very next day to report to the Atlanta Falcons because of a clause in his NFL contract and missed the majority of the rest of the MLB season.

More goodness, from S.I.:

1991:
On Sunday, Sept. 22, Sanders held Los Angeles Raider wideout Willie Gault without a catch, sacked quarterback Jay Schroeder and forced a fumble on the play, and intercepted a pass in a 21-17 Falcon victory. On Monday he got a call from Braves general manager John Schuerholz and agreed to make himself available to the Braves—for whom he had played until July 31—after football practices and on Falcon off days. On Tuesday, a football off day, he reported for a Braves-Reds game at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, but it was rained out. On Wednesday he practiced (at cornerback, wide receiver and as a punt returner) with the Falcons, then he was taken by helicopter and car to the stadium for a Braves doubleheader, pinch-ran in each game and stole one base. On Thursday he did double duty again but wasn't used in the baseball game. Then the Braves left town. He devoted last Friday and Saturday to the Falcons, and then he had two tackles, four kickoff returns for a 20.8-yard average and three punt returns for an 12.3 average in a 27-6 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. By coincidence, this final week of the baseball regular season also is the Falcons' bye week on the NFL schedule, so Sanders flew to Cincinnati on Monday for the start of the Braves' three-game series with the Reds.

And bonus, 1987 at FSU:
In 1987, at the Metro Conference spring championships in Columbia, S.C., Sanders was scheduled to play rightfield for Florida State in a 3 p.m. baseball tournament game, run the third leg of the 4 x 100 relay at 7:15 for the Seminoles' track team and then play rightfield in another baseball game at 7:30.

The Seminoles won the afternoon game, which ended at 5:24. "We're all celebrating, and there's Deion in the dugout with the track coach, changing clothes and putting on track spikes," recalls Florida State baseball coach Mike Martin. Sanders ran the third leg of the relay, Sammie Smith, now a running back with the Miami Dolphins, ran the anchor and the Seminoles finished second, good enough to give them the conference track title. Sanders jogged back to the baseball stadium for the night game. His two-run single gave him the game-winning RBI as Florida State beat Cincinnati 6-3 to win the conference baseball championship.

​Already watched it...Was a dope movie to me.

Already knew a lot about Pac so...

​I don't think so...they selling out fast online.
I thought the movie was shot horribly. Shipp did his thing though.

How you gonna dub snoops voice on another actor though.

Was looking for the Falcons colorway and i came across these. Don't recall seeing them posted.

309434-600_01.jpg

http://www.shoepalace.com/product/nike/309434-600/air-diamond-turf-mid-mens-training-shoe-red-white/

​Already watched it...Was a dope movie to me.
Already knew a lot about Pac so...

​I don't think so...they selling out fast online.

Thanks. How bout in stores? My local champs and JJ was no good. Maybe dtlr has?

Last edited:
after seeing these in person with the leather strap I pass on these..I rem the dt2s dropping they was perfect and was exactly like the ogs .still got both og cw on ice. nike can keep these thou never was a fan of this model way but was going to get them anyway until i seen that leather lol i dont have money to blow.

Ruvilla is having a $20 off $100 sale. The Emeralds were on there and I got it down to $95. Sizes 8-10 were available, just View cart after you add them and apply "take20" to get the discount.

This is one shoe that I have always liked and never owned since the originals came out. I need to stop playing around and grab a pair for nostalgia.

Screenshot_2017-08-24-13-07-54.png

Didnt know these even re dropped tilI I was scrolling thru the nike retro threads last night.

Been wanting these since they debut in the 90s. I know theyve retro'd quite a few times, but I always said Ill catch them the next go, Im done waiting for no reason.
Had to trigger on them.
Ill provide pics once they get delivered.

Back
Top Bottom