Nike Foamposite Weatherman Custom

Good afternoon NikeTalk! Posting some of my latest work with you guys for your viewing pleasure, let me know what you think:

This electric green Nike Foamposite has been Twizz'ed out to the well known KD IV "Weatherman" theme. This sneakers starts with a metallic green toebox while the upper sports the weather radar effect in kelly green, volt, hot orange, red, and is finished off with black radar lines. The Nike swoosh is highlighted with green and outlined in black. For more customs by Twizz follow @twizzcustoms on Instagram or www.superflysoles.com.

It would've been better if that design was all over the shoe instead of it stopping midway and being green in the front. Still dope though. great work

Reactions: alp
Nice work man. Did you paint directly over the foam upper or did you prep it anyway before applying the weatherman color scheme? Also what type of paint did you use. I plan on doing my first ever custom on a pair of hyperposites so this is why I ask. Thanks

It would've been better if that design was all over the shoe instead of it stopping midway and being green in the front. Still dope though. great work
yeah i agree u shouldnt have left the front so plain

Back
Top Bottom