Nike Kobe IX Protro

My thoughts exactly…look like a cheap takedown model.
I've always thought they really screwed the pooch with the IXs by not making more elite low colorways along the line of the ID multicolors or even some of the other GR high colorways. I like the highs as pieces of design, but I only like wearing them with pants because I think I look silly wearing that ultra-high design with shorts. The ID multicolors are sick, but the HTM multi lows are one of the most insane sneakers I've ever seen. That should've been a regular release and not a stupid mega-limited exclusive :smh:

IMG_3229.jpeg

Hell yeah. I can rock the hell out of these and keep my OGs as house shoes as I always have :lol:

If they're rehashing this one, then I have a feeling they're going to rehash the Maestro (2014 All-Star Game shoe) eventually because that seemed to be the most popular color with the Kobe IX line.

Those do nothing for me. Best colorways released originally to me are Masterpiece, Inspiration, and BHM. I liked the green Victory pair except for the gold swoosh, which threw them off hugely for me.
But what I really want other than a fresh new pair of Masterpieces is the unreleased OG Precision colorway. No idea why in the world Nike never dropped it before.

Back
Top Bottom