Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

R.I.P. your wallet my guy. I remember when they were around $480 in my size, and like $520 or something after taxes and fees, and I wouldn't pay that. That was like a week or a few weeks after release. Last I looked it was like $750 or something before taxes and fees. I hope you enjoy your pair!
$808 in 11.5 on GOAT right now, before fees. Insane.

The SB 4 changed the way I buy new releases. If I want it, I set the price I’m willing to pay and if I come accross anything in the price range I pull the trigger regardless of where the market is headed.

Turns out the bottom of the market was the week before the snkrs drop when all the skate shops did their local raffles. Never came down from there.
IMG_0386.jpeg

The SB 4 changed the way I buy new releases. If I want it, I set the price I’m willing to pay and if I come accross anything in the price range I pull the trigger regardless of where the market is headed.

Turns out the bottom of the market was the week before the snkrs drop when all the skate shops did their local raffles. Never came down from there.
IMG_0386.jpeg
Using StockX. Go back in the thread and you’ll find a lot of us grabbing them for less than that for the next month via snkrdunk. Size 11

IMG_0288.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom