nike yeezy 2 red october

Hard to tell. The lace locks look slightly offIf you can get more pictures that would be great. Not so zoomed in. These look real except for the lace locks. could just be the angle of the photo. Get a picture of the sole insert, get a better picture of the lace locks, and I can give you a for sure answer. 

I believe these are the new replicas that just came out. The lace tips are off and the shoe itself just isn't perfect. The triangles at the top are off. The coloring of the tongue is the right shade but its not uniform across the tongue. I wouldn't feel comfortable getting these. Also, any seller than can't send better pictures for a $3,000 pair of shoes obviously A) doesn't want to sell them that bad or B) he's selling fakes. 

I believe these are the new replicas that just came out. The lace tips are off and the shoe itself just isn't perfect. The triangles at the top are off. The coloring of the tongue is the right shade but its not uniform across the tongue. I wouldn't feel comfortable getting these. Also, any seller than can't send better pictures for a $3,000 pair of shoes obviously A) doesn't want to sell them that bad or B) he's selling fakes. 

Allright bro !! Thanks alot for ur help

Back
Top Bottom