NT FREESTYLE BATTLE VOL. Lost Count

pimp.gif

Whats up NT? I think its about time we have one of these. So the set up is 32 spots. 16  then on to the round of 8, 4, and final 2.  I know it seems like its a lot but we got mad talent on here and the more spots the more showcase. This is written freestyles btw.

Battles :

In the first round of 32 there will be 16 battles.  Each battle has to be posted by 9 pm EST on the date that we choose once spots are finalized. Im thinking each day we should have about 4 battles. That way the first round is done in 4 days.  And then once onto the round of 8 we will have 2 battles each day for 4 days. And so on.

Judges: 

We need 3 judges, whoever wants to volunteer please post.

Winner: 

Gets the crown and the throne.

I never organized one of these things before so any help is appreciated and lets get this poppin foreal.

Spots will be done on a first come first serve basis.

1. Onthenephs

pimp.gif

foreal, well whatever if no one is down then its all love. Honestly if i could get my songs up i would son, but i got other things that i focus on in the meanwhile i like to freestyle and appreciate the art of rhymin' 

I dont get that post bro. Either way though man i dont get your hate actin like u been made it already and !*$% meanwhile ur webpage is a tumblr domain, cool down son. Do your thing but stay humble son.

I don't think this is gonna work
laugh.gif

And 32 spots on top of that?

You picked the wrong forum and calendar year for that

Back
Top Bottom