NT, is your wing-man a key component in your game?

iblink

Banned
I know most of us has that one guy who we may rely on, however often, when it comes to the acquisition of wenches. Now I don't expect for anyone to be so dependent on their wing-man to the point where they need to call duke up at 12 in the morning because you just saw a girl in the library, all alone, and need help with making your move. Not the kind of dude who you have to duel to the death for the baddest chick out of the group, but someone who just plays off of the conversation to help things go along more smoothly.

But how important of a facet is dude to your game when it comes to taking down chicks in a social setting, like out at a club, bar, restaurant, cruise ship
nerd.gif
, etc?

i am the wing man. im not the go getter type so i guess i dont know.

Depends on the situation or the scenario which position we play at that time.

me and my boys, 6 total, just went on a cruise. funny you mentioned cruise. we kinda paired off into two's. worked for everyone but me. there was slim pickins after two girls we found that another pair got to first.
laugh.gif

but yeah, some what dependent on a wingman. not so much if its just one chick, but if its a duo, or a group, a wing helps a ton.

on that note, one of my favorite clips from said show...

embedding disabled, but trust, take a look.
laugh.gif

Naw, most of the time you gotta talk to her (her you trying to talk to) friends to keep them from acting up and hence doesn't make you look so thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom