Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

crazy about kindle
smh.gif
i fell down six stairs last week and i was hurting

rip tatum

Owens a Bengal. 1yr/2mil with an extra 2 mill depending on performance.

This will be very very fun to watch.

Apparently the Bengals never signed him the first time due to the amount of money Owens wanted and its been that way with many other teams as well. They only wanted to over him the vet minimum or 1mil a year @ most. God damn ego of his. Nevertheless, happy that he is no longer unemployed. Thought he was gonna have to head in the direction of Custodial Arts

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Cody, shocking.  Talk about a dude who is going to get hazed. 

Pats have signed all their picks except for 1st rounder McCourty.  Good to see Spikes & Cunningham get signed before camp, think they are going to play a big part this year. 
Don't forget about Gronkowski.

Dude is a monster in the red zone.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Trent Williams (reportedly) has signed....

pimp.gif
Are the details out? Have the others from the drafted signed as well? Can't seem to find info myself.

Seems like the reports were a bit premature....hopefully it will get done today...

*UA dropped Dez Bryant after 5 months....he's w. Nike now.

I thought Dez stopped **%#%+* w/ UA a while ago. He was always in Nike gear. You can get out of those sponsorship deals so easy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Something is REALLY strange about that fall that Sergio Kindle took.
Man it's strange to me too... Dude has supposedly had issues with alcohol in the past that were swept under the rug in Austin, but who knows...

Been suspended for a DWI at Texas, drove a car into an apartment (and supposedly he was texting in this case, too 
eyes.gif
) and left the scene because he "needed to get to bed"...

"Man it's strange to me too... Dude has supposedly had issues with alcohol in the past that were swept under the rug in Austin, but who knows...

Been suspended for a DWI at Texas, drove a car into an apartment (and supposedly he was texting in this case, too 
eyes.gif
 ) and left the scene because he "needed to get to bed"... "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

"Man it's strange to me too... Dude has supposedly had issues with alcohol in the past that were swept under the rug in Austin, but who knows...

eyes.gif
 ) and left the scene because he "needed to get to bed"... "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I couldn't stop laughing when I pictured that in my head. I could just see Serg with a "whoops" look on his face and dipping
laugh.gif

[h3]Chargers extend Pro Bowl TE Antonio Gates' contract thru 2015 season[/h3]Antonio Gates has agreed to a $36.175 million, five-year contract extension with Chargers, making him the NFL's highest-paid tight end.

The deal guarantees Gates, who turned 30 in June, a total of $20.4 million.

"Antonio is a special player and person. He is everything we are looking for in a Chargers player," GM A.J. Smith said in a team release.

"His talent and contributions to our team speak for themselves. His work ethic and desire to be the best are unmatched. He has been a major part of the success we have had over the past several years, and we are thrilled he will continue to be with us for years to come."

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom