OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brazil's defense is cheeks now :sick:

Already conceded almost as many goals in 2026 WC qualifying than they did for all of the 2022 qualifiers...

France really showing their asses lately :smh:

Just got sent a clip from the n°1 news channel in the country, another deputy said she's positive "he wouldn't defend France if the country was at war" and a major journalist/political pundit said "if he wasn't this rich, he'd have probably went and fought in Syria".
They love to paint him as a big bag Jihad warrior when he's a glorified Tupac cosplayer
:smh:

Just got sent a clip from the n°1 news channel in the country, another deputy said she's positive "he wouldn't defend France if the country was at war" and a major journalist/political pundit said "if he wasn't this rich, he'd have probably went and fought in Syria".
They love to paint him as a big bag Jihad warrior when he's a glorified Tupac cosplayer
:smh:
What else would you expect from the right? Disgusting people spouting off disgusting words to garner support from other disgusting people :smh:

What else would you expect from the right? Disgusting people spouting off disgusting words to garner support from other disgusting people :smh:
No lie.
Thing is it's spreading from the (far) right to the left now. :smh:
****'s crazy, like, how the **** could someone look at Benz's IG and say with a straight face "yeah I recognize an islamist when I see one"

No lie.
Thing is it's spreading from the (far) right to the left now. :smh:
****'s crazy, like, how the **** could someone look at Benz's IG and say with a straight face "yeah I recognize an islamist when I see one"
One video of his South Beach escapades and its like, Benz is obviously a devout student of the Getting Hose* religion. No time for "fighting holy wars with jihadists" or w/e these politicians are fabricating in their minds.

da god has a response
1697658122522.png

Could be out there back on the pitch in 4-6 months like most footballers if he’s willing to train hard enough.

Man just confirmed that Chase has been blocking the international charge every time I try to get Arsenal tickets. There’s a verification charge, then if you win the raffle about 10-14 days later you get charged for the game.. they have been blocking the verification charge so I’ve had no chance on any of the raffles
0/10 so far this season and there’s only gonna be about 15 more home games max.. smh I wasted my chances on like half the games available

Definitely my fault though I should have confirmed with chase after the first few times i was suspicious that I didn’t get a verification charge 😑😑

at best

AP did it in 8 months

i say a full year
AP was built differently and was 26 in his prime when he had that legendary recovery.

Neymar is 31 and been injury prone for years already.

I'm genuinely sad over that injury man, really was holding out hope for a Last Dance type WC in 2026 but I think this might be close to it for him :/

That's Pogba, Hazard and possibly Neymar over the last 5-6 weeks that we've likely seen the last of as the players we remembered :smh:

Back
Top Bottom