OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matter of fact I think Haaland has a better chance at making the WC than Euros. (Now that the WC has changed).

But Norway still aren’t making the WC.

Yea I don’t know about world class they already hit the lotto on that. Hell they two best players better than a few countries two best players. But it’s no depth they don’t need world class they just need to produce some more guys that are just good quality players to compliment them. But that’s easier said than done.

Our guy Oscar Bobb has a chance to be a real player for them

Actually puts the team at a disadvantage playing these easy teams.

Hardship builds character
Italy and England were in the final, and had zero issues in qualifying SmartSelect_20231119_174634_Yuzu Browser.jpg
SmartSelect_20231119_174541_Yuzu Browser.jpg

I wonder if it is because he already has represented Germany at the senior level. Not sure if that was done more recently. But should young players such as him be expected to represent their country at both the u21 level and senior level? It’s always pretty much been that way right. Hopefully it doesn’t bite him in the *** in the long run

Last edited:

Complete ACL tear and injured meniscus, really hope he can recover properly by next season. They say it's gonna be 7 months at the minimum and up to 9 months out.

Feels like these young players are playing more football than ever recently and we've been seeing it take a toll on them more often than not :smh:

Last edited:
gavi was in the form of his life too
xavi recently moved him deeper to cover the absence of frenkie and he flourished back there. was really hoping to see the box midfield of frenkie and gavi as the pivots and gundogan and pedri as the forward interiors. barca hasn't been able to play with the first choice 11 this season. such a shame for a player who was really coming in to his own.

i have no doubt he'll come back strong as his mentality is 2nd to none. just hope hope he recovers his innate ferocity.
and all because of some damn part time georgian construction workers

Medical staffs need to start standing up for these players, especially the young ones.

Players need to start standing up for themselves more often. Can't play for the country if your leg snaps off.

Medical staffs need to start standing up for these players, especially the young ones.

Players need to start standing up for themselves more often. Can't play for the country if your leg snaps off.

players who do that get criticized, usually by their own fa.

players have become commodities and their own nations have no shame in treating them as that.

Back
Top Bottom