OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20240217_093036.jpg
Not gonna lie Jesus is kinda annoying now :lol: always on the floor and missing chances. What he’s good at he’s great tho. He’d def be a 10 in previous generations

I don’t think what he needs right now is to be at a club that (no disrespect) a prime Mbappe is bigger than, and to compete with a club in City that is financially and/or from a front office perspective on another level from the rest of the pack. And by extension handicap himself into top 4 trophies being pseudo-acceptable due to this discrepancy.

At PSG, another club he’s bigger than, he’s been enabled to be a diva and stunted his growth. He needs RM’s club environment to potentially bring out his individual best version. He needs **** like being told sorry we already have our #7 who plays on the left. And our other best player scores goals and will chase and slide tackle someone in 89th minute. He needs Madrid and the Bernabeu to demand nothing short of CLs and BdOs of him each and every season.

The challenge is not just about winning though, it’s about becoming the best individual he can be, and there is no better place for that.

I love Angeball but spurs need an attacking upgrade. Kulsevski, Richarlison, Johnson are aight but Son is 30+ and they need more dynamic attackers.

Honestly should make a push for Neto in the summer.

League is so deep this year though, just isn’t an easy game besides Burnley, Sheffield & Chelsea.

I don’t think what he needs right now is to be at a club that (no disrespect) a prime Mbappe is bigger than, and to compete with a club in City that is financially and/or from a front office perspective on another level from the rest of the pack. And by extension handicap himself into top 4 trophies being pseudo-acceptable due to this discrepancy.

At PSG, another club he’s bigger than, he’s been enabled to be a diva and stunted his growth. He needs RM’s club environment to potentially bring out his individual best version. He needs **** like being told sorry we already have our #7 who plays on the left. And our other best player scores goals and will chase and slide tackle someone in 89th minute. He needs Madrid and the Bernabeu to demand nothing short of CLs and BdOs of him each and every season.

The challenge is not just about winning though, it’s about becoming the best individual he can be, and there is no better place for that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that if Mbappe were to go to Pool he would be bigger than the Club? If so, your football knowledge would be severely lacking.

These misplaced passes are killing me but Caicedo, Chilwell, Enzo and Malo have been tuned in defensively. Effort alone is half the battle.

Back
Top Bottom