OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup kicks off today 6/14 at 3 pm est

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats a steal considering his upside....

Those teams are not giving you guys that type of money bro especially when they know Manchester will never take him back.

Juve barely even have money to give.

They know how difficult a position United is in with all of this.

United getting a good fee for Bruno when he's about to be 30 and we need a huge rebuild is a no-brainer.

Think a Greenwood - Felix swap would make a lot of sense for Athletico/United alike.

Those teams are not giving you guys that type of money bro especially when they know Manchester will never take him back.

Juve barely even have money to give.

They know how difficult a position United is in with all of this.
thats not a large sum though... only time will tell...

That's a lot of money for a player that has no market in the EPL and is unlikely to create any sort of bidding war.

man united really are madrid little sister club the way they cheer for them and then overpay for their unwanted players

jealous barca don’t have a little club to pawn people off to
even see united legends out here looking like cheerleaders
You're right, but history shows you have a host of other clubs that pawn their players to you...

I couldn't resist, it's all love!

man united really are madrid little sister club the way they cheer for them and then overpay for their unwanted players

jealous barca don’t have a little club to pawn people off to
even see united legends out here looking like cheerleaders
I see you finally popped your head back out just for more lashings... beat it nerd!

That's a lot of money for a player that has no market in the EPL and is unlikely to create any sort of bidding war.
Apparently there has been interest from EPL teams as well... to include chelsea! I think we get a decent fee for him even if its broken up over multiple years. His off-field issues aside, he showed there is still a decent footballer there even if not a decent human. Even if its not that much of a fee its completely gains as hes a academy product.

If true it seems like it’s not a coincidence that at the same time there are reports of having Arda Guler succeed Luka. So presumably a lot of Modric’s minutes will go to Arda whose role will change more to a midfielder with Mbappe and Endrick making more competition for minutes at forward.

I hate to see Luka go since he still has another season in him, but if this is the thought process then I can’t fault it.

No matter how dog**** we've been, somehow we've been City's bogey team for years.
Time to see if today adds another W or Draw to the record.

I didn’t say it’s my ideal fit but I acknowledge moving Greenwood is tough because of a depressed EPL market for him combined with other leagues not being eager to spend. It’s tough to capture full value for a guy who could easily go for 60+ if he didn’t have the bad vibes around him.

Felix still had 19 G/A not playing every game this year, the idea that’s he’s a bad player is crazy. He may not be the wonder kid he was hyped up to be, but he’s an effective versatile player. United if Bruno leaves will really struggle creatively and I think it wouldn’t be a bad fit cause it would give Joao creative freedom that he might not have gotten before.

If true it seems like it’s not a coincidence that at the same time there are reports of having Arda Guler succeed Luka. So presumably a lot of Modric’s minutes will go to Arda whose role will change more to a midfielder with Mbappe and Endrick making more competition for minutes at forward.

I hate to see Luka go since he still has another season in him, but if this is the thought process then I can’t fault it.

I get it but this saddens me.

I also wonder what the knock on effect for retaining Kroos may be.

Back
Top Bottom