Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Fury vs Usyk 5/18 DAZN PPV

Y is he mad about this?
Idk perhaps because Navarrete’s never fought at 135 and is getting a title shot? Stevenson winning the WBC his last fight makes him ineligible for this, which I don’t think he understands.

It’s obvious TR is trying to set up Navarrete-Stevenson for that belt later this year, idk if Navarrete wins this fight tho. The massive size advantage he had is pretty much gone now at this weight.

If he’s serious about Canelo in September, he should fight the smaller Charlo at 160 before jumping all the way up to 168.

Not too thrilled to see Canelo v. Crawford back in the projections since Canelo said he wasn’t interested in that fight and it wasn’t in the plans.

Especially considering that a majority of boxing fans want to see Canelo v. Benavidez and Crawford v. Ennis.

Also read one commenter saying Shakur hasn’t done enough to warrant people giving a damn if he retires today. I agree with it.

Kazuki Anaguchi, the young guy who fought on the Inoue undercard in December (the fight right before the main event), passed away today. He was in the hospital since he left the ring that night on December 26th. I remember staying awake until 3am to watch those fights. Was hoping he’d pull through, but sadly he didn’t make it.

23 years old, man. :smh:

RIP Kazuki Anaguchi.

Pro boxer Kazuki Anaguchi dies at 23 years old after suffering brain injury in December fight

Last edited:
cant believe fury was getting waxed like that during sparring... kinda disappointed its postponed but I get it...

20240113_110225.jpg

Francis won

Would've never touched that type of money over a full career in UFC
From brutal work in sand mines
To making $20mill a fight and giving a middle finger to Dana

Francis win whether he wins this or loses it

I was looking forward to Fury getting washed by Usyk and there being a third boxer to be undisputed in two weight classes in a four belt era

Canelo’s too big for Crawford imo.

…unless he‘s really lost something on his fastball.

Back
Top Bottom