Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Fury vs Usyk 5/18 DAZN PPV

Crawford in September? Not surprised they see a Berlanga fight bombing, but they don’t really have anyone else unless they sign Bud.

Last edited:
I think eventually he'll give Benavidez the fight, but time is definitely not on his side since that mf is like barely 27. Gonna be looking like the first GGG Canelo fight if/when it happens. Haymon a broke mf (by boxing standards not my standards) and i think Floyd said he still owes him money from some of his fights also. PBC took a beating in 2023
4C5BEC41-DEF3-4352-82DA-F7EB0B5E1646.gif

When is crapford gunna fight?

Everyone else is out here making moves but that cornhusking junkyard mechanic is wasting time when he took no damage against steroid boobs Spence

Wasn’t Haney like 16/17 there tho? I can’t really hold that against hi. They need to fight now and set the record straight

I was expecting something completely different the way people talk about that Haney vs Tank sparring footage.

I was expecting something completely different the way people talk about that Haney vs Tank sparring footage.
What were you expecting?

How old is the footage?

Haney was getting pressed and battered but if it was eight years ago, it's not really relevant to today.

What were you expecting?

How old is the footage?

Haney was getting pressed and battered but if it was eight years ago, it's not really relevant to today.

Folks been talking about that footage as if Haney got flatlined or something.

Turns out it's just a teenager taking some a pressure from a much more physically mature fighter in a training environment.

I agree, it's really not relevant.

Back
Top Bottom