Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Mo Cheeks hired as assistant coach

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
randle using jimmy fallon to push sketchers is crazy

IMG_4052.jpeg
That's sketchers bag probably crazy

Trading the whole team and rolling out Brunson and Embiid isn’t getting us anywhere.

Paying a role player more than a starter doesn’t make sense to me especially when he can’t start bc he’s still not as good as the man ahead of him.

I hate how any report from anyone can grow legs to the point people actually think there was actually a call placed offering this package.

Its just random speculation, but now you have some guys actually saying they’d be ok giving all that up…

Add that the season started today and this report comes out, just feels like a smear campaign and an attempt to stir controversy while attracting clicks with a Knicks headline.

Players would want to play with Brunson and Embiid.

Feel like you can add some real good role players around those two to get to the Finals.

We’ve been banking on players wanting to come here and it’s never worked out. I wouldn’t hold my breath if anything of this even were true.

Jokic really admitted he didn’t touch a ball for two months last night.

Worked out everyday to keep his conditioning up tho.

I just hope players get all the opportunities they need so we can actually assess and move forward accordingly .

Grimes has gotten all the opportunities but hasn't really taken that leap, IQ has but he demanding a lot, Mitch is what he is .... no offense what so ever but still solid to have.

Duece and Simms have not gotten the chance really and I can't justify hating in Frank but defending these dudes. They basically the same ....

Thibs better figure it out ....

Last edited:
I dont dislike donte... but with all the guards we have its kinda excessive... and now that we traded obi we going to put a guard to replace him which is prally hart... small lineups very rarely work...

Our lineups are either way too small or way too big. I think we'll still have the best bench in the league though.

Expectations:
-Grimes to take the next step, its now or never
-Brunson to play at an MVP candidate level
-RJ to be a better scorer. Think his FT % goes up to avg 20+

If any of those happen, we should be close to the 50 mark.

Back
Top Bottom