Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team will always be what it is with Julius on the roster. But I will say, Quickley might be worth the money and trying to convince to stay. He was phenomenal last night.

I'm interested in knowing if Donta outperforms Evan overall. It's frustrating to see Thibs overlooking a player due to his personal reasons.

Randle is going to get all of the slander when Brunson played just as poor.

Enough about Evan Fournier. He doesn't play because he can't guard, rebound, or pass. No one was caping for him at the beginning of last season.

IQ and RJ really applied themselves and were very productive.

Idk if the expectations should be any different overall but last night was winnable with Brunson and Randle missing in action.

the missed free throws was the reason we lost... but julius only hitting 1 of them is unacceptable...

on another note IQ is going to ball out this year because of the contract and will command more money next summer smh

Would be sick if we don’t sign IQ because of those 2 contracts.

Mitch’s contract is actually good value. I’d argue that Hart played better last night though. We’ll see about Donte. His contract is on par with a player of his level. It’s still just one game, so I’ll give it 20 games to evaluate.

the missed free throws was the reason we lost... but julius only hitting 1 of them is unacceptable...

on another note IQ is going to ball out this year because of the contract and will command more money next summer smh
If RJ, Randle and Mitch are traded for Embiid later this season, I can see NYK offering good money for IQ; IQ will probably move to RJ's position.

And yes, last night's game loss was on missed FT's (54%.. smh) and Randle/Brunson's lackluster performance.

hartenstein had a good game last night. good energy, very physical, didn't back down. looks stronger

mitch is a good defender and rebounder. perhaps he can do more on offense but it hasn't materialized yet

Celtic are title contenders.

We stuck with them with Brunson and Randle shooting terribly.

Quickley gonna have a big year. Shoulda locked him down early smh

Yea that was a horrible call. NBA went from protecting the shooter at all costs to calling flops on the shooter.

after watching the game yesterday the celtics dont look to be that good imo... their bench is terrible

It's only game 2 so I don't wanna call anything a must win but this would be a good time to pick up a road win

Back
Top Bottom