Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Battle for NY is always something
The battle for New York? You're mistaken; it only resembles a battle when the Nets play well , and Brooklyn's gentrifying crowd attends. Otherwise, there's little interest from Brooklyn "fans aka hipsters ".

the only way i'd want DLo is if he was bought out. i'd rather get Lowry on a buyout as a rental for the rest of the year than to commit 18 mil to DLo next season.

OG really one of the few guys who can be productive with barely any points scored

3 steals and a block

1706065750412.jpeg

So she has trash opinions. I stopped watching those analyst segments cuz I just don’t care what they think most of the time.

Jalen probably denied her in the dms.

People get things wrong. She didn’t watch, then she didn’t watch, it is what it is.

It was just funny because of the “women piling on Brunson” aspect. It’s an entertainment show at the end of the day.

But it does feel like we’re the one always being disrespected on the national stage.

So she has trash opinions. I stopped watching those analyst segments cuz I just don’t care what they think most of the time.

Jalen probably denied her in the dms.

You do know that Candace is married to a woman now right? Not defending her but your theory is wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom