Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defense really turned up in the 2nd half. 73 all the way down to 48. That’s doing work! This core is incredibly locked in and it spills over to the others.

OG could be out for this series best case scenario. He carried them in the first half while off to a career hi pace. Damn.

FB_IMG_1715227722731.jpg

Carlisle is crying so much. Jesus Christ. Here comes another grievance filer.

They have arguably the deepest bench in the East and got a ton of production from them tonight and lost to a team that barely played anyone outside of the starting 5. To blame refs is pathetic

What a win!

We are so tough. NY grit for real!

Anybody going to the knicksfantv watch party on Friday?

I rsvp on the direct site for the location (SLATE) for free, but the knicksfanstv guys are promoting a seperate link that has a $20 or so entry fee.

Not sure how this works?

Re-signing Hartenstein is crucial but it's almost completely out of our hands. The best we could offer him is something like 2/$34M with a player option on year two & a wink-wink deal to really cash him out next summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if another team offered him 4/$90M this summer & wouldn't fault him at all for taking it.

hartenstein isn’t leaving. He’s best friends with Mitch. They talked on the phone after every game while his dad drives him home. This entire core is legitimately friendly with each other and if everyone comes back, we draft well and make some smart moves, we can win a ring next year.

Wouldn't be opposed at all to running back the same core next season.

Hope for some better injury luck & improve on the margins.

What a win!

We are so tough. NY grit for real!

Anybody going to the knicksfantv watch party on Friday?

I rsvp on the direct site for the location (SLATE) for free, but the knicksfanstv guys are promoting a seperate link that has a $20 or so entry fee.

Not sure how this works?

Thinking about it especially since my dude Starbury gonna be there

Knicks can go over the cap to resign their players. Dolan is a lot of things but stingy w/ Knicks payroll isn’t one of them. He’s winning extra still w/ the Knicks & Rangers up right now.

From the looks of it w/ Dubious’ playoff history and OG’s injurious nature they could use some sure fire reinforcements from their bench.

Sounds like a pipe dream and most likely won’t happen but GM🧢
NY is Bron’s best chance of winning a ring before his run is done. At 40 years young in a new city w/ a new role, he now becomes king of the reserves. Thibs is one of the few coaches that can handle such a personality.

And after the first round, even more convinced Oubre would be a gr8 fit as well. That’s a compelling 10 man rotation at full health but as we know full health bars by this time of year are rare.

Knicks can go over the cap to resign their players. Dolan is a lot of things but stingy w/ Knicks payroll isn’t one of them. He’s winning extra still w/ the Knicks & Rangers up right now.

From the looks of it w/ Dubious’ playoff history and OG’s injurious nature they could use some sure fire reinforcements from their bench.

Sounds like a pipe dream and most likely won’t happen but GM🧢
NY is Bron’s best chance of winning a ring before his run is done. At 40 years young in a new city w/ a new role, he now becomes king of the reserves. Thibs is one of the few coaches that can handle such a personality.

And after the first round, even more convinced Oubre would be a gr8 fit as well. That’s a compelling 10 man rotation at full health but as we know full health bars by this time of year are rare.

F LEBRON, he had his chance a decade ago

Not sure how this works?

I think they give you a wristband to participate in the giveaways since Marbury is hosting it

Back
Top Bottom