Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I been so disengage from the Knicks for a few weeks now. Team aint going no where.

I would of have done RJ and Picks for Murry and Quickly and picks for OG.

I think that would of have given us offense and defense.

They going to give Grimes and Hart the green light with the second unit and hope they replicate what they did at the end of last season.

RJ, Quickley and Obi all gone

Just when I thought we could keep a bunch of drafted players we trade them away…

I assume we all saw this coming

The Knicks tried to trade RJ before
Quickley likely wants a big paycheck

Never thought the team really did trade RJ and Quickley at the same time

I really like OG. Basically it’s another CAA player? If so, favoritism will hurt the team. I saw what it did to the Mets

Last edited:
Funniest thing is yall HATED Quickley last season :lol:
It was 50/50 on IQ in here, he definitely had supporters and I was one of them. This season he was easily our third best player. His demands were never going to be met here though so I see why he was moved but now we're pretty much the mid 2010s Bulls. All Star level PG and PF with a bunch of dirty work guys surrounding them and we all know how that ended.

Adding Precious to the deal fills a need, but hopefully now IQ and RJ don’t have to play in anyone’s shadow.

Well at least we get to see if it's really playing behind Brunson and Randle that's the problem or if it's just all RJ. We'll see how it pans out. We're gonna get destroyed tho without the starters in arent we lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom