Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just laid the murder game down with Mac, wanted to cop that Roosevelt but only got 300k 
sick.gif
 might sell my Phantom or Bugatti.

Just found a way to put nitro on a vehicle like in the GTA races. I'll be on tonight to hook up anyone who wants a Nos nodded car. Holla back

Disappointing to say the least.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I do try and hop on every once in a while cause the races are fun, but since I got my One ..

I was driving from Santa Monica to Malibu today.... reminded me of GTA.... because GTA built Del Perro Pier on Santa Monica............

All the roads were same and ish....... had me like :wow:

and then i said to myselfi miss my xbox fam......

Last edited:
I was driving from Santa Monica to Malibu today.... reminded me of GTA.... because GTA built Del Perro Pier on Santa Monica............

All the roads were same and ish....... had me like :wow:

and then i said to myselfi miss my xbox fam......

We had a GREAT run

Just saw my crew invites last night. I had no idea I was invited to Team Niketalk a while ago. Thanks to whoever sent it. Too bad nobody is on anymore haha. I'm so late.

Game takes developers 5+ years to make and takes a good majority of its players a few months to get over it. Good job R*

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom