Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I think it's for the first 100 pre-orders at each store.
Yup the key chain photo viewers are even more limited and stores like Gamestop & Target only got 15 of them for each store.
I guess I got lucky then.
pimp.gif

I guess I got lucky then. :pimp:

Re sellers man are making a killing off of these on ebay right now.Especially if you have the complete set of them of all 5 colors.

Do a search on ebay and look at how much they are going for :wow: :smh:

Last edited:
I might think about selling mine. :lol:

I aint even going to front man.

I hustled and visited 6 different Gamstop stores in my area within the past 2 days and got all 5 of them on separate pre orders.

I just flipped the whole set on ebay for $65 doing a buy it now auction.I should have listed it for more but I wasn't trying to be super greedy.I just wanted to get enough back so that I can pay off the game on one of my pre orders for the game.

The nice thing about Gamestop is that you can get your money back on the deposit you put down on your pre orders.Or just switch it to other games you might want to pre order or get.Or just use it on whatever other stuff that Gamestop sells like PSN pre paid cards.

Last edited:
what about if u preorder games and never pick them up :lol: ive done that a few times for gears 3 to get the beta and mw3 for the poster 10$ right there

what about if u preorder games and never pick them up :lol: ive done that a few times for gears 3 to get the beta and mw3 for the poster 10$ right there

Just go back to the Gamestop store you pre ordered the game from.Tell them you want to get your money back or switch it to whatever game you want to pre order next, or use the money on whatever you want to on other stuff at that store.

Heck even if you don't have your receipt Gamestop is cool and will give your money back or do the other stuff I said above.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping this one has a larger open world. I'm kind of upset that CJ aint the main character. Would like to see stuff after Sweet's released or we break him out

Feels like yesterday I got this in the mail and basically started counting down days until it dropped.:pimp: Makes me miss Game Informer every month, but my body is ready for this to drop.

there was new mexico man! wasnt there an area 51 type place...and i really thought the place where the trees were was oregon backo beyond or some ish but that can maybe be far up north which i have never been to..but in the new trailer where the windmills are thats palm springs.

:lol:

Dude Area 51 is in Southern Nevada not New Mexico :lol:

Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

You've seen Men In Black to many times and are thinking of Roswell New Mexico and the rumored Alien UFO sightings :lol:

The countryside in GTA San Andreas is based on the in between stretch of LA & SF when you drive up the Cali 5 freeway. Not Oregon :lol:
someone went smiley crazy

I aint even going to front man.
I hustled and visited 6 different Gamstop stores in my area within the past 2 days and got all 5 of them on separate pre orders.
I just flipped the whole set on ebay for $65 doing a buy it now auction.I should have listed it for more but I wasn't trying to be super greedy.I just wanted to get enough back so that I can pay off the game on one of my pre orders for the game.
The nice thing about Gamestop is that you can get your money back on the deposit you put down on your pre orders.Or just switch it to other games you might want to pre order or get.Or just use it on whatever other stuff that Gamestop sells like PSN pre paid cards.
They let you pre order multiple times if its under the same account? If so Im about to do this too.

Liquor and dogs will be in the game!?
im sure the liquor is there since you could get drunk in all the other ones..you can see the dogs in the first trailer on the beach and also in a yard so im sure when you're running thru yards and whatnot they will be another obstacle..maybe its 2 story lines that meet at one point, the hood aspect and the white collar criminal or somethin..

all i know is that my jimmies are ready.

Last edited:
Damn, the trailer was released more than a year ago?

Yup first trailer came out 11-2-11.Which really was just to acknowledge & announce the game was in production.

People here on NT and other message board like gtafourms.com were wildin out expecting a release date on that trailer :lol:

Expectations happen like that though when people are talking about a huge game franchise like GTA and GTA V has been in production for over 5 years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom